+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello All,

need help

Now i received an email from oinp for additional Documents.

1. An explanation for your birth certificate which does not correspond to your name used in the passport.

so ,on my birth certificate firstname and middle-name is mentioned. however on passport i added firstname middle-name lastname.

i dont have any documentation to prove that.
what should i do now????

please advise something. i have 1 week left only.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Anu Kaur said:
hello All,

need help

1. An explanation for your birth certificate which does not correspond to your name used in the passport.

so ,on my birth certificate firstname and middle-name is mentioned. however on passport i added firstname middle-name lastname.

what should i do now????

I think you should write explanation letter to them.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu Kaur said:
hello All,

need help

what should i do now????

You can make a name affidavit stating that both the name I.e name in passport and birth certificate is the same person...do it on 500 rs stamp paper and get it notarised and mail them the scan copy...I have done the same as the name on my mark sheets and passport is different... and it was accepted by oinp... and you can even attach an explanation letter along with it saying that both the person is the same and later you have added your middle name..
Can you plz share your time line are FSW or Cec inland/ Outland ?

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
You can make a name affidavit stating that both the name I.e name in passport and birth certificate is the same person...do it on 500 rs stamp paper and get it notarised and mail them the scan copy...I have done the same as the name on my mark sheets and passport is different... and it was accepted by oinp... and you can even attach an explanation letter along with it saying that both the person is the same and later you have added your middle name..
Can you plz share your time line are FSW or Cec inland/ Outland ?

Hi thank you so very much for quick response.

Application received by OINP- Jan 19
never heard anything until Aug 15.
Received an email on Aug 15 that senior analyst is working on my file.
Never received an AOR
Additional document request- Nov 2nd

File number is provided in the subject of email but No AOR. So not sure, if its file number or what??
XHEC-16037**(NH)

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu Kaur said:

Never received an AOR

File number is provided in the subject of email but No AOR. So not sure, if its file number or what??
XHEC-16037**(NH)
You are welcome...Good you got additional document request so you will get nomination soon...you FSW/cec inland or FSW Outland ? Oinp has started giving me sleepless nights now :'(

Hardik1989

Jun 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

Do we need recent dated work experience letter from our employer while applying for PR ? I got my letter back in March 2016, Can I use the same one?

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got nominated yesterday and I got invitation today. But i already applied for permanent resident last week under caring for people with high medical needs and they accepted my application today. So I am in difficult situation that what should I do. Because I already applied for permanent residency and paid fee and everything. Should I do this again. I called CIC and they said I can apply under both category but they will call me and I have to decide one in the end.

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
You are welcome...Good you got additional document request so you will get nomination soon...you FSW/cec inland or FSW Outland ? Oinp has started giving me sleepless nights now :'(

Actually i applied under FSW/cec inland.
I know its so annoying.. ::)

You mentioned earlier that you sent letter which was pretty much similar.
Now i have no clue, what to write in letter. because there was no valid reason to add my lastname to my firstname. i just added it...

can you give me any idea ;D...

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Anu Kaur said:

Never received an AOR

XHEC-16037**(NH)
Yes that's file number.

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
Got ITA today....

Two questions guys for the section where we need to upload the documents
I am getting the option to upload the

Offer of employment (Not sure why? )
Also there is an option to upload employment records and letter of employment
So Not sure what does it mean by Offer of employment

Also I am not getting the option for Letter of Explanation

Can someone advise if this is standard to ask above documents ?
Note : I have OINP nomination but no LMIA ?

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Hey Prashant can u post the updated list for january so that we have a clear idea of what's going one

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
2017 immigration plans are declared by the IRCC. More preference given to Economic Class and PNP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am a January 2016 OINP Applicant,

Received AOR - May 2016
Application Moved to Senior Processing Officer for Decision Phase - June 2016

Waiting for my Nomination since June 2016 . But, Thank God Today Nov 2nd is my day.

Today, I received a email from OINP for additional documents regarding the below .

As I am currently staying in Alberta working on a full time permanent basis for a company.

I need to give an explanation for the below questions.

1) Details of your visits to Ontario including dates and purpose.(For the Current Job which I am doing - On boarding training in Ontario working at clients location )

2) Job search efforts / job search log indicating dates, employer names-(I have applied few jobs and Interviewed with some employers)

positions and any employer responses, including potential job offers in Ontario.

3) Confirmation if you own or rent a property in Alberta or any other province;

if yes, please provide lease agreements or property ownership. (Rented a apartment in Alberta and My Lease is going to end in DEC 2016 after that I am willing to move to Ontario )

4) Additional information or documentation to support your intent to reside in Ontario.

OINP Nomination is very important for us. I am willing to relocate to Ontario ASAP. But, I need your suggestions/ responses how to respond to the above questions.

I really appreciate for all your help.
Anticipating for your responses.

Thanks,
rcheli