+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Got an ECA Request from OINP. Did that immediately.
i replied to the email i got and added the OINP second email stating that its been requested from WES. Also, i attached the confirmation/receipt from WES to the email. Planning to follow up with a call tomorrow.

Did i do the right thing?

abdul1026

Jul 13, 2016
Hey Folks,
I am a little worried regarding my case, since I've been stuck at decision phase since August 16.
Here's my timeline:
Work Permit Expiry: October 15
Application received: Jan 20th
AOR: August 2nd
Additional documents call: August 15
Decision Phase Mail: August 16.

Radio silence since then, I call numerous times, and have been told that my application is pending decision.....??? ???
CEC Inland.

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
abdul1026 said:
Hey Folks,
I am a little worried regarding my case, since I've been stuck at decision phase since August 16.
Here's my timeline:
Work Permit Expiry: October 15
Application received: Jan 20th
AOR: August 2nd
Additional documents call: August 15
Decision Phase Mail: August 16.

Radio silence since then, I call numerous times, and have been told that my application is pending decision.....??? ???
CEC Inland.

@abdul1026,

It is worrisome that your work permit has been expired while officer hasn't been back to you. But it maybe come anytime now if they don't reject you for this long time:) I wish you good luck.

BTW, are you in implied status now ?

Tina

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
sms_1190 said:
decision phase email. in 2 hours. awesome.
sms_1190,

Congratulation, read through you messages, do you get the decision within a day between receiving assessment and decision mail? amazing!

Thanks.
Tina

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-bhi said:
Greetings to All,

Got a request from ONIP to send the ECA report from WES directly on 24th October. Did so yesterday. And thanks for this forum I also applied for refund from WES today.
Question: Are they done or they might ask for more documents in coming time?
Do they ask for documents one by one or all the missing/required documents in on go?

Just wanted to understand whether the file is moving or its routine work in progress request.
Hi,

The same is the case with us. We have also requested ECA copy to be sent directly to OINP by WES. But what refund are you talking about? How can we request for the refund and to whom?

Thanks,
Shalini

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Hi,

The same is the case with us. We have also requested ECA copy to be sent directly to OINP by WES. But what refund are you talking about? How can we request for the refund and to whom?

Thanks,
Shalini
I guess he did not order correct service from WES first time. You shall only order additional copy directly to Ontario instead of new whole assessment process.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
The process of nomination is hell of a lot more stressful than the ITA. At least it was for me. you always feel that you're in limbo
We are in limbo since the day we submitted our applications. God bless us.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Shalini
vensak said:
I guess he did not order correct service from WES first time. You shall only order additional copy directly to Ontario instead of new whole assessment process.
Check this for the refund process -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/order-wes-report-after-getting-aor-from-oinphuman-capital-stream-t412886.0.html;msg5159801#msg5159801

Kanzy

Oct 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have been following you since January. But this is the first time I am posting here. I am currently a student in Canada (Alberta) and I am on my study permit, and will be getting a PGWP for three years once I finish my studies next year in April 2017. I had also filed for Ontario Nomination while I was a student in Canada and got the AOR in July 2016. Have no updates after that.

I have a question if someone can help me with it. When I filed my application I had also included my wife's document as a dependent and when the application was prepared, she was working in India for a company. So we included her employment history of that time. Now she has moved to Canada and has also got a job in Canada (Alberta). However there is no change in my status as a primary applicant.

Do I need to update Ontario about the change in employment of the dependent? Although this will not give us any additional points as she has been working in Canada for only 3 months and you need a minimum 1 year experience in Canada for your spouse to get those extra 5 points. Plus as she got a job in Alberta, I do not want to contradict of our intent to stay in Ontario.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and I wish all of you the very best for the nominations:)

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
PNP - Jan applicant, CEC - Inland , AOR - June 30 2016

I am on closed work permit valid till 2018. My project is coming to a closure on Dec 31, 2016. After that I have to travel back to home country.
My question is how can I continue my stay here if I take the option of quitting my current job. If I get PNP nomination and thereby EE-ITA before
Dec 31st, is that sufficient to get BOWP (assuming my company would cancel the closed wp)?.
Reason : Surviving here for 4-5 months in 2017 as a visitor/bowp would be a better option than selling everything we own here, travelling and coming back after 6 months once we have PR. We are a family of 3.

Please advice.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
We are in same boat buddy! Feb Applicant.. work getting to closure in Jan End next year.. WP expiring sep'17.
Best would be some how stay with same company.. <don't know how, have faith in the almighty and expect a miracle>
Bridging WP can only be applied 1-3 months before the WP expiry. so this option is of no use.

Best of luck.

whiteblanket said:
PNP - Jan applicant, CEC - Inland , AOR - June 30 2016

I am on closed work permit valid till 2018. My project is coming to a closure on Dec 31, 2016. After that I have to travel back to home country.
My question is how can I continue my stay here if I take the option of quitting my current job. If I get PNP nomination and thereby EE-ITA before
Dec 31st, is that sufficient to get BOWP (assuming my company would cancel the closed wp)?.
Reason : Surviving here for 4-5 months in 2017 as a visitor/bowp would be a better option than selling everything we own here, travelling and coming back after 6 months once we have PR. We are a family of 3.

Please advice.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Received request for WES report. Sent it accordingly.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
amriash said:
We are in same boat buddy! Feb Applicant.. work getting to closure in Jan End next year.. WP expiring sep'17.
Best would be some how stay with same company.. <don't know how, have faith in the almighty and expect a miracle>
Bridging WP can only be applied 1-3 months before the WP expiry. so this option is of no use.

Best of luck.
I found this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

But it doesn't specify anything for candidates on closed work permit. So if a candidate whose closed wp isn't expiring anytime soon but doesn't have a contract work here, has to travel back irrespective of his ITA/AOR status on EE ?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this for the refund process -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/order-wes-report-after-getting-aor-from-oinphuman-capital-stream-t412886.0.html;msg5159801#msg5159801
Hi Rajkamalmohanram. I ordered the duplicate report to OINP in July, right before I got my AOR. Now the order has completed. Does that mean I cannot request for refund now? Thanks.