+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

A-bhi

Jul 18, 2016
Greetings to All,

Got a request from ONIP to send the ECA report from WES directly on 24th October. Did so yesterday. And thanks for this forum I also applied for refund from WES today.
Question: Are they done or they might ask for more documents in coming time?
Do they ask for documents one by one or all the missing/required documents in on go?

Just wanted to understand whether the file is moving or its routine work in progress request.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-bhi said:
Greetings to All,

Got a request from ONIP to send the ECA report from WES directly on 24th October. Did so yesterday. And thanks for this forum I also applied for refund from WES today.
Do they ask for documents one by one or all the missing/required documents in on go?

Just wanted to understand whether the file is moving or its routine work in progress request.
That's a good sign. Please share your application Date & CEC or FSW?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-bhi said:
Greetings to All,

How much time to nomination after WES copy request? Or is this only the start of the analysis?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-bhi said:
Greetings to All,

This seems to be first check. After they verify WES report, the file will move and they might ask for more updated documents.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Since January 2016 OINP progran update, it is mandatory to send wes report access directly from wes to oinp.

It is not a additional document request but it is an evidence that your file has been picked up by an officer for completeness check

A-bhi

Jul 18, 2016
phatdolfin82 said:
That's a good sign. Please share your application Date & CEC or FSW?
FSW
Application received-11th Jan 2016
AOR 14th July 2016
WES duplicate requested 24th October 2016

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Hello all...

EE profile created: 23 Jan 2016
PT received: 23 Jan 2016
App received: 29 Jan 2016
AOR: 9 Aug 2016
Moved to assessment stage email: 21 Oct 2016
Phone call and WES request: 21 Oct 2016
WES sent: 21 Oct 2016
Moved to decision stage: 25 Oct 2016
Nomination: 25 Oct 2016

Am FSW inland with SOWP expiring next month

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
eFaith said:
Hello all...

EE profile created: 23 Jan 2016
PT received: 23 Jan 2016
App received: 29 Jan 2016
AOR: 9 Aug 2016
Moved to assessment stage email: 21 Oct 2016
Phone call and WES request: 21 Oct 2016
WES sent: 21 Oct 2016
Moved to decision stage: 25 Oct 2016
Nomination: 25 Oct 2016

Am FSW inland with SOWP expiring next month
Great!! Congratulations :)

enjoycanada

Oct 25, 2016
Hi All,

i got an email from OINP stating that "The application is currently in the assessment/decision phase with a processing officer."

Please help me understand whether application is in assessment stage or decision stage.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
enjoycanada said:
Hi All,

i got an email from OINP stating that "The application is currently in the assessment/decision phase with a processing officer."

Please help me understand whether application is in assessment stage or decision stage.
how come it's in BOTH phases?? :eek:

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
enjoycanada said:
Hi All,

Could you please paste full email text except your identity related text.

enjoycanada

Oct 25, 2016
prashantduggal said:
Could you please paste full email text except your identity related text.
Please see below.
---------------------------------------
The application is currently in the assessment/decision phase with a processing officer.

We have flagged the work permit expiration for priority processing.

Please note, that although the file has been flagged, we cannot guarantee that a decision will be rendered prior to the date of the work permit expiration.

OINP will continue to assess an application in the event that the applicant has to leave the country because they no longer have legal status in Canada. Applications continue to be processed even if the applicant is no longer residing in Canada.

However, the individual cannot be nominated if an applicant is residing in Canada without legal status. Applicants must have legal status, whether on a work permit, study permit, visitor’s visa or implied status if they are nominated while in Canada.

Applicants must notify the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program by email at: ontarionominee@ontario.ca if there is any change to personal information or circumstance that is detailed on the Nominee Application Form, including (but not limited to):
∙ the applicant leaving the country due to expiration of legal status
∙ a change in immigration status (expiration or change in work/study permit);
∙ a change in employment status (loss of employment or new employer);
∙ changes to contact information;
∙ any change which could affect an applicant’s federal Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) score; or
∙ changes in family composition due to marriage or common-law relationship, the birth of a child, a change of custody of a child, divorce/separation, or death.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enjoycanada said:
Hi All,

Unless candidate has a job offer, everyone will get a request for updated proof of funds. So, it is picked up for assessment, I guess

enjoycanada

Oct 25, 2016
Mr Optimist said:
Unless candidate has a job offer, everyone will get a request for updated proof of funds. So, it is picked up for assessment, I guess
I am a CEC inland candidate. Will they ask for proof of funds again?