+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rnkhouse said:
CEC and also my WP was expired on june 28th.
Congratulations rnkhouse! Did you request them to expedite the processing because your WP expired?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
abhiboye said:
Congratulations rnkhouse! Did you request them to expedite the processing because your WP expired?
There is no way to do that... They should be aware (when they start processing the application) of this and if they are they will expedite the process (so they say on the website - CEC with expiring WP will get priority).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hello Jan 2016 people!!!

Is there a list of names for January 2016 (like in the other groups)? I went back quite a bit and was unable to see one... There have been quite a few nominations recently so well done to you guys!

Are there any FSW Outland people here that got anything after their AOR? A call? Addition docs requests? Anything at all?

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
guys badly need ur help. I just got an email from CIC with rejection letter attached to it for my WP extension applocation which i did to maintain my legal status. Since i dont have permit any more i cant work but do i need to inform OINP? How would they evaluate my file then? Any negative effects or something? Which visa i should apply now? This is all becaz of f__G OINP slow process i recvd my AOR on june 6th still no emails no calls for additional info. I did my best attempt to remain legal status. Please please give me advise thanks to all. This forum has been very helpful.

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Rootveej said:
guys badly need ur help. I just got an email from CIC with rejection letter attached to it for my WP extension applocation which i did to maintain my legal status. Since i dont have permit any more i cant work but do i need to inform OINP? How would they evaluate my file then? Any negative effects or something? Which visa i should apply now? This is all becaz of f__G OINP slow process i recvd my AOR on june 6th still no emails no calls for additional info. I did my best attempt to remain legal status. Please please give me advise thanks to all. This forum has been very helpful.
Sorry to hear about your rejection, buddy. IMO, your best bet would be to apply for a visitor visa unless you have been asked to leave the country. Your Status in Canada as a visitor won't have any negative impact on your OINP application as they just require inland applicants to have a valid staus. You could let OINP know about your legal status in Canada filling out change of personal information form, if you are planning on applying for a visitor visa or returning back home. Hang in there buddy and your nomination is on its way.
Good luck!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rootveej said:
Consult a good attorney immediately. Don't give up. Good luck.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rootveej said:
If you have time, you can apply for visitor visa. Your current WP has already expired? If not, apply for visitor visa.
If current WP is already expired, then I think you should take advice of immigration expert.

Not working shouldn't have any impact on your OINP application, but maintaining legal status is mandatory.

Don't loose hope and keep us posted.

Even if you have to go back in worst case, I think it is OK. Just make sure, you keep on applying for jobs in Ontario from home country and keep the proof with you.

Did you apply for paper application of WP extension? How long did it take for rejection?

Thanks.

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Rootveej said:
As @prettycanada suggested you should consult immigration lawyer.
When did you file WP extension to CIC?

2 things OINP will ask you when your application will be in final stage:

1) proof of your application to support your legal status in Canada (as you got rejection from WP extension you can apply for visitors visa. based on current processing time (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/) you will get reply within 2 weeks). If it's positive reply no need to worry. OINP will consider that (Again ask immigration lawyer).

2) As you don't have full time job. Maintain your bank balance which is: ~12k.

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Need help please
Dear All,
Please advise, I have been school teacher since April 2012. I have done 2 bachelors, one in 2002 and 2nd in 2012 & 2 masters one in 2004 and 2nd in 2014. According to NOC code description a secondary school teacher (4031) is eligible after 2 bachelor degrees (one in arts/science and then in education).
WES equivalence given to my 1st bachelors and Masters = Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
WES equivalence given to my 2nd bachelor (B.Ed.) = 3 years diploma
& Masters (M.Ed.) = 3 years degree
While making my express entry profile they asked a question about the date when I first became qualified to practice in this occupation. This was the date when I first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. Which I wrote as Oct 2012
According to many consultants only another bachelor’s degree in education (Equivalence to WES 3 years diploma) after my bachelors and masters in sciences (equivalence to WES 4 years degree) is more than enough.
Whereas according to NOC description, employment requirements
Teachers of academic subjects require a bachelor's degree in education which is often preceded by a bachelor's degree in the arts or sciences.
Teachers of vocational or technical subjects require a bachelor's degree in education which is usually preceded by specialized training or experience in the subject.
I mentioned my date of second bachelor as a minimum education qualified. Which makes my experience of 4.5 years from Oct 2012 as my second bachelor got completed in Oct 2012.
On the other hand, I also do qualify if they consider my B.Ed. and M.Ed. as my second bachelor’s degree in education but that will reduce my score of experience if they only consider my experience after my last degree that is second bachelor’s degree according to WES which was completed in Dec 2014.
I am not sure what to do now. Should I change my EE profile as I have already got the PT note from Ontario on that? I do not want them to consider me deceiving them as in both scenarios my score will remain above 400 CRS. Please advise
Also do they consider work experience before the minimum qualification required for that NOC.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
hi all, my app to CIC for WP extension was refused yesterday night. I have recvd my AOR june 6th and i see candidates who applied in similar time have started receiving their nominations. I guess my status right now is called "IMPLIED". So will OINP stop my file put it on hold or still willing to nominate me?. I will be applying for restoration as visitor on coming monday. Any suggestions guys?

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
Rootveej said:
hi all, my app to CIC for WP extension was refused yesterday night. I have recvd my AOR june 6th and i see candidates who applied in similar time have started receiving their nominations. I guess my status right now is called "IMPLIED". So will OINP stop my file put it on hold or still willing to nominate me?. I will be applying for restoration as visitor on coming monday. Any suggestions guys?
If your current WP has expired and you were refused an extension, then you are out of status. If your application was rejected, then you may have been out of status since the expiration date of your current permit

If the extension is approved, the date of issue shown on the document represents the date a decision was made. Observations in the remarks box of the document indicate that the applicant maintained their status, as per subsection R183(6).
If the extension is refused, the applicant is considered in status until the day the decision is made on their application.
If the extension is rejected (incomplete), the applicant is considered in status until the temporary resident document expires.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/validity/implied.asp

millienina

Dec 6, 2014
Hi everyone,

Hope all of us get our OINP nomination letter ASAP.

I am grateful ifor you input with your experience /understanding of OINP Settlement Funds. Thanks. My case is I am an ongoing full-time employee in Ontario, and I have $ 12000 CAD currently, but I don't have this much in each of the past 6 months ( only have around $ 7000 CAD in 3 months). Now, after 4 months of AOR, a Processing Officer asks me to provide March to August's bank statements. I don't know why I have a job, and already settled in Ontario, but they still want to see liquid assets. Could anybody help me with clarify what are valid as Settlement Funds. Do RRSP, mutual funds, and an ongoing job count?

Many Thanks,
Mill

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Muqaddas.ali10

When I submitted me EE profile I had to input each of my qualifications individually so if you have done that, I can't see there being a problem.

To practise as a teacher in Ontario you need to be registered with the Ontario College of Teachers. They will assess all of your transcripts from all of your qualifications, so if they decide you meet the requirements of a secondary teacher, you are fine.

They required me to complete additional qualifications on top of the 2 post-grads in education that I already had.

My OCT certificate certifies me to teach both elementary and secondary, which fall under 2 NOC codes, so I am never quite sure which one to put. Nowhere gives you the option to give 2 NOCs.

If you are not already registered, I would get started. It took me a year to get full registration, and well over $2000 to get all of the transcripts, police checks, ABQs and AQs that they required.