+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
If the email says, it's with Investigator Analyst then it means AOR is already issued. Did you check your spam mail folder ?.

You may have to request them to send you your AOR email again.
This is what the email says :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

So its pending review by an Investigator

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Wiso said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Sincerely,

This "Pending Review by Investigator Analyst" phase or the second phase comes after your AOR is sent. Otherwise, they say "Our records indicate that your file is pending a completion check". It is extremely likely that your AOR was already sent but either you missed it or it was sent to someone else in error.

Please e-mail them telling that you never received an AOR (you can also fax them). Good luck and all the very best!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^^ Agree completely. You should really chase them for the AOR. They have already sent it, probably to the wrong address.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my aor. They forwarded to me yesterday.. Aparently it was sent out on 19th. They resent to me after follow up..

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
skdubai said:
I got my aor. They forwarded to me yesterday.. Aparently it was sent out on 19th. They resent to me after follow up..
Which email address you used to follow up? What did you write in the email?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
Congrats skdubai!! Did they send you spontaneously ? Or was it reaction to your email or call?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys..

I emailed and faxed them. I think the fax was the one they responded to.

@taffarel and @PR

I am convinced that both of you should just bug the hell out of them now. Dont bother calling, the attendants told me on 21st that it will take 3 weeks to get AOR, while all the time, my AOR had already been sent out on the 19th. So just keep faxing and emailing them.

Just say that I believe my AOR has been sent since people who have sent applications after me have already received their AOR, however, I have not received it yet. Please re-send the AOR to my email address xxxxxx.

@hope, the same one everyone is sending to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
Thanks guys..

I emailed and faxed them. I think the fax was the one they responded to.

@taffarel and @PR

I am convinced that both of you should just bug the hell out of them now. Dont bother calling, the attendants told me on 21st that it will take 3 weeks to get AOR, while all the time, my AOR had already been sent out on the 19th. So just keep faxing and emailing them.

Just say that I believe my AOR has been sent since people who have sent applications after me have already received their AOR, however, I have not received it yet. Please re-send the AOR to my email address xxxxxx.

@hope, the same one everyone is sending to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
Thanks !! Will do that. Just did actually. +1 for this.

Sairam.cic

Jul 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum silently and you guys are great help.

Please add my details too to the list in this forum.

Profile Created: Nov 4th, 2015
Category: FSW
PT Notification: Nov 10th, 2015
App submitted: Dec 25th, 2015
App reached OINP: Jan 1st, 2016
AOR: Received 28th,2016
New DD sent, recieved on:13th July,2016
Nomination: Waiting

Please advice, I have received the old DD but there is no receipt of new DD or encashment yet. has this happened to someone else too.
Is it normal?

CenaZ

Jul 20, 2016
Wiso said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

I am not sure do they have a standard process to deal with the AOR, when I got that reply(second stage...), my money order was not cashed out. So basically speaking, they did not send the AOR email at that time, as the email should contain the receipt. Anyways, I fax them a request to resend my AOR to the correct email address and sent them an email. I guess it is all I can do now...BTW this morning my money order has been cashed out. Hope I can receive AOR soon.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Additional documents requests;

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

What does that mean exactly?

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,
Hi, Did you receive this request from ONIP? Did you receive you AOR?

1) I think your status documents are expired or may be expiring, hence they might ask you proof whether you have applied for extension.
2) They might ask you this - If the previous job offers letters do not have NOC code, Job title and Detailed list of roles of responsibilities. Was it present in your docs?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
CenaZ said:
I am not sure do they have a standard process to deal with the AOR, when I got that reply(second stage...), my money order was not cashed out. So basically speaking, they did not send the AOR email at that time, as the email should contain the receipt. Anyways, I fax them a request to resend my AOR to the correct email address and sent them an email. I guess it is all I can do now...BTW this morning my money order has been cashed out. Hope I can receive AOR soon.
When your application is in second stage it means you have been given AOR. there are somany applicants who have not recd the AOR. They might have sent on wrong email ID or may be it is in you spam folder.

you must fax them immediately asking your file number and requesting them to resend copy of AOR. confirm your smail ID once again.

Fax will be faster to get a reply and copy of AOR.