10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
GK33 said:
We both are CEC
New DD not required :)
interesting! so it seems they are sending AORs to CEC applicants only this week.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
nmuntz said:
interesting! so it seems they are sending AORs to CEC applicants only this week.
Its not like that. If you see the list we are only two for 19th January. May be there are many more who aren't on the list and they might get AOR. You guys will get AOR in nearest future for sure. Good luck

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Additional documents requests;

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

What does that mean exactly?

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application on 14th Jan and it was received by OINP on 18th Jan. Last week I emailed them and asked about the status of my application. I received their standard reply that is called pre AOR by some.
Now 19th Jan applicants are receiving AoRs but I didnt receive any email. Should I call them or wait for it?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Khanda said:
I sent my application on 14th Jan and it was received by OINP on 18th Jan. Last week I emailed them and asked about the status of my application. I received their standard reply that is called pre AOR by some.
Now 19th Jan applicants are receiving AoRs but I didnt receive any email. Should I call them or wait for it?
As discussed earlier, there is no point in calling. My AOR was sent on 19th July and on 21st they told me that it will take 3 weeks for the AOR. So they say whatever comes to mind on the phone.

Send a mail or a fax.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
As discussed earlier, there is no point in calling. My AOR was sent on 19th July and on 21st they told me that it will take 3 weeks for the AOR. So they say whatever comes to mind on the phone.

Send a mail or a fax.
Did you receive the receipt of DD along with AOR mail or told to send new DD...

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
CenaZ said:
Thanks for your reply!!

I delivered my application on Jan 15th by myself, I checked with bank, the money order still was not cashed out yet. But by phone call, the officer said my profile has been created with a file number one week ago. I told him I did not receive AOR email yet, he told me to wait 3 to 5 weeks....afterwards I sent them an email to ask my AOR email, they reply as below:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

I think this email means my application already have file number, but they did not reply me with AOR email thing....

I fax them later that day...did not get any reply till now.

Do you have money order receipt in your email? I do not know what to do, they did not reply email or fax...once they reply, it does not hit the point or the answer makes no sense, I guess even they do not know what they are saying about.

What did you write in your fax?

Hi Cenaz
I am in the same boat as you. I just had the same email as an answer to my specific case inquiry email that I sent last week.
So to sum up, my application was delivered Jan 13th, 2016. No AOR yet however they sent me that email saying my application is in the second stage waiting for an investigator :p :eek: ;D
I need your suggestions here plz

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wiso said:
Hi Cenaz
I am in the same boat as you. I just had the same email as an answer to my specific case inquiry email that I sent last week.
So to sum up, my application was delivered Jan 13th, 2016. No AOR yet however they sent me that email saying my application is in the second stage waiting for an investigator :p :eek: ;D
I need your suggestions here plz
If the email says, it's with Investigator Analyst then it means AOR is already issued. Did you check your spam mail folder ?.

You may have to request them to send you your AOR email again.