+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Tekytech

Sep 3, 2014
Thanks guys. I wish best of luck to everyone. Is there any watsapp group that you guys are following? Please give me the info.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
LAST AOR RECEIVED BY JANUARY APPLICANT WAS 21ST JULY. NO AOR SINCE THEN. OINP IS MAKING THINGS MORE COMPLICATED.

HOPE TO SEE MANY MANY AOR DURING THE WEEK
Now it's approaching lunch. Come back, spend a few hours; have coffee, chat, do nothing, go home.. Continue the same tomorrow.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Now it's approaching lunch. Come back, spend a few hours; have coffee, chat, do nothing, go home.. Continue the same tomorrow.
I wish you're wrong :-[

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm.. That might actually be true...

They realistically work with any efficiency on tuesday to thursday. If they stop working even then, then we might as well all give up on them..

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
TMNK said:
The draft I submitted has a spelling mistake. Instead of "hundred" it spells "hunderd"!
Unfortunately I only noticed this last night while scanning the draft. Don't know how I missed this. But the bank says they will clear it. Even they did not notice the error till I pointed it out to them earlier today.
Also, in words it says "CAD One thousand five hunderd only". I hope they have not sent it back because it does not say "Canadian dollars" instead of "CAD".
Anyways, the bank has issued me a letter stating that the draft is valid and I will send an email to OINP later today. Will keep you all posted.
This is no excuse by OINP. Clearance of PO is the responsibility of issuing bank. They should not return your case without getting the PO refused for any mistake.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
"You only have control over three things in your life— the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take." — Jack Canfield

With frequent delays, absence of updates, unexpected turnarounds, expiry of work permits, the wait has been painfully long for many. I can understand how frustrating the wait can be, especially when you have anticipated and planned things accordingly. And the fact is, no one has control on the timelines as neither OINP nor CIC is concerned about our plans in life, they are just doing their job. But having said so, a little more transparency will give us some relief. However, the things that you have control on during this time are:

1. Arrange more funds (which could help you settle in Canada quicker and better or even last longer even if you do not manage to find a job sooner in Canada). Also it will also help you build towards the corpus to buy a house.

2. Learn a skill, take up a course which will help you land better jobs in your area of expertise as competition would be quite high considering the number of immigrants that they are taking in every year.

3. Learn French, as it will help you land jobs in Quebec as well and will also help you stand out as mentioned in the above point.

4. Research more about the province that you want to finally settle. Also, research whether there is an alternate profession or career that you can think of or pursue which you could not or cannot pursue in your country for relevant reasons known to you.

5. Cultivate a hobby, Canada will give you lot of time, how are you planning to spend it - Working Extra? I believe not, everyone wants a better life, that's why we decided to immigrate in the first place.

6. And above all, exercise and maintain good health, what is the point of landing in Canada with hypertension, anxiety and high blood pressure. Then the money that you earn will be spent for maintaining your health. :)

There is no point worrying over things over which you don't have control, instead take control of things which you can and the rest will fall in place.

Wishing speedy AORs, nominations and happy landings! To a bright and hopeful tomorrow!

Regards
Stanlee

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
bestofluck said:
They are giving priority to CEC whose WP is to expire soon. You have a fair chance to get nominated before FSW. many December applicants have been nominated. just relax and wait for your AOR.
Lol....no priority and nothing is going here. I am CEC no AOR yet. Please no statements here.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@taffarel, skdubai,
Honestly, I wish I am wrong.

@muqaddas.ali10
We never know how OINP reacts? Hope, pray for acceptance.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Lol....no priority and nothing is going here. I am CEC no AOR yet. Please no statements here.
latest today is February applicant CEC got nomination.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Thanks Stanlee for that wonderful message.
For me, trust me it came on a day when it was much required.
It's nice to see that you haven't forgotten the OINP people.
wish you all the best for your process....

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee,

Your post certainly will instill, patience, confidence, hope.

Well communicated; it would be felt by all, will comfort, console in a time of great anxiety, distress and boost up the morale.

The authorities are grossly unfair, arbitrary to the applicants. :'( :'(

profnevz

Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

Received My AOR Alas. Requested for new DD. This is absolutely one best thread to follow. Thank much for the creator.

Prashant,
Could you please add me to your excel sheet. Timeline as below.

EE-FSW Outland
CRS Score: 447
EE Profile: Dec 10, 2015
Ontario PT: Dec 11, 2015
Application Sent: Jan 13, 2016
Application Received: Jan 18, 2016
AOR: July 25, 2016
Nomination: Awaiting
ITA: Awaiting

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
profnevz said:
Hi All,

Received My AOR Alas. Requested for new DD. This is absolutely one best thread to follow. Thank much for the creator.

Prashant,
Could you please add me to your excel sheet. Timeline as below.

EE-FSW Outland
CRS Score: 447
EE Profile: Dec 10, 2015
Ontario PT: Dec 11, 2015
Application Sent: Jan 13, 2016
Application Received: Jan 18, 2016
AOR: July 25, 2016
Nomination: Awaiting
ITA: Awaiting
Congrats! Wishing you a speedy nomination!

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
How is the list looking like as on today.. Someone please update it. Thanks

Stanlee said:
Congrats! Wishing you a speedy nomination!