VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
narayanf1 said:
My draft expired on 11th of July. :-[
Same here :-[

Have you got AOR yet?

What should we do? They asked me to provide a replacement bank draft to them.

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
cococly said:
Received my AOR on July 12, finally :p

Please update the chart earlier in this thread accordingly. Thanks :D

BTW, I am a FSW outland, I have heard that CANADA POST was on strike? I might need to send them some extra documents, I plan to use my local postal service via CANADA POST to make the delivery. (Courier is charging 10 times more than my local postal service (Air Mail))
I think you should not take chances. I always use a carrier like Fedex or DHL in cases like this. The regular mail usually has poor tracking and is more likely to make mistakes.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone on the AOR. sheet updated.

Regarding posting the list on forum. I dont know how to keep the formatting. Prashant does it best. Once he is back, he will maintain the list on the forum. Iam only doing it till he comes back.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Same here :-[

Have you got AOR yet?

What should we do? They asked me to provide a replacement bank draft to them.
Didn't get my AoR yet. Current AoR date is 11-Jan, and my application was received on 15-Jan but I know that will be considered as 18-Jan.

You should send your draft ASAP.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
They said on the email, "We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft....In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email. We ... look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible."

I have sent a return email back to them to confirm my mailing address.

Should I wait for the old draft to be returned to me? or should I issue another CAD$1500 Bank draft right away? (old CAD$1500 to be returned + CAD $1500 for the new one)

Confused Confused :'(

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
They said on the email, "We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft....In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email. We ... look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible."

Should I wait for the old draft to be returned to me? or should I issue another CAD$1500 Bank draft right away? (old CAD$1500 to be returned + CAD $1500 for the new one)

Waiting for them to send it back will only delay the process. People who got AOR in late June are still waiting for their old drafts..

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:

I am Dec applicant, and was requested to send a new draft on 5 July. The OINP office received a new draft on 8 July and I still did not receive the old one. I understand, this blocks extra CAD1500 in my funds, but after 6 month of waiting for AOR I hate waiting for indefinite time to replace the DD.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:
I am Dec applicant, and was requested to send a new draft on 5 July. The OINP office received a new draft on 8 July and I still did not receive the old one. I understand, this blocks extra CAD1500 in my funds, but after 6 month of waiting for AOR I hate waiting for indefinite time to replace the DD.
Isn't it just 6 days since they received your new draft? And this includes 2 weekends. Let's hope those who received their old draft to reply here with after how many days they received it. That will give us an idea how quick/slow OINP is, in this case.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:
Isn't it just 6 days since they received your new draft? And this includes 2 weekends. Let's hope those who received their old draft to reply here with after how many days they received it. That will give us an idea how quick/slow OINP is, in this case.
You are right, only 6 days. But I don't know when I get the old one. May be in another 6 days, may be in 2 weeks. I don't want my application have a status "on hold" even for two weeks.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys i have a question on this draft thingy, once the old draft has expired for the new one do we have to put in fresh funds i.e Cad 1500 or the same money can be used to make a fresh draft with a new expiry date ...

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
IOS9.2 said:
Guys i have a question on this draft thingy, once the old draft has expired for the new one do we have to put in fresh funds i.e Cad 1500 or the same money can be used to make a fresh draft with a new expiry date ...
Some banks charge very nominal fees to extend(revalidate) the existing DD and some banks asks to get old dd cancelled and make new dd with new currency exchange rates.

Also, it depends on the person too with whom you're gonna deal. Some have complete knowledge about the process and some just put customers in loss. Better you talk to some seniors in ur bank.

Cheers!

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...even I was confused about the dd part...I got my aor on the 11th night and today on the 14th morning I couried Ontario a new dd...you need to arrange for money...once they send the old dd back then only bank will take a request for cancelling the old dd and they will charge you nominal fee of rs-150-200 rs..once the dd is cancelled you will get that money back in your account.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IOS9.2 said:
When you give the old DD back to the Banks, they will give you cheque of Indian rupees. The old process ends. The new DD is again a new process. In both cases the the prevailing exchange rates are considered and Bank commission is charged.