akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navprateek said:
Hi guys,
I need some clarification on if a post secondary 2 year diploma holder can apply for OINP. Also a person has one year full time contract paid job experience in NOC A and now the same company is planning to hire permanently. Whereas employer doesn't wanna go through LMIA stuff. Please advice.
I know a post grad, master or phd degree holders qualifies not sure about post secondary.
You would need a minimum of bachelor's degree to apply for OINP, this is mentioned on their application guide on the website

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
figaro2 said:
hello
so we got news, they sent us back our documents, with a letter saying that our file is incomplete, and that it s missing the payment but the payment is in the first page with their stamp on it recieved !
we have like 30 days to send everything back. so we would like your help to tell us how to resolve this probleme, we called many times. as we live in argentina, we had asked a friend to do the paiment for us from there, but now ! what shall we do to make this correct!
thank you :)
this means they are in the january files , we sent our the 25 january
Please make sure when u send the new DD it has enough validity for them to encash. You could ask the person in Canada to make a DD in the name of Ontario minister of finance and deliver your package to him once he recieve he can put the DD in the package n send to them. Do attach LOE explaining your situation and u should be okayyy

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:
Got response today to my 21st June email:

But I'm neither happy nor unhappy because someone reported they got their package back while they were told their application is complete earlier.
If your package was incomplete u should have received it by now, they replied to you less than 15 which is good expect AOR in 2-3 weeks time from now.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
I think we should not make any assumptions or speculations on the decision. They may reject it becoz the pages on application are so many or application package wt is too heavy and things like those. This process is became as stupid as it can get.

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
Hi all,

Just an update from my side. My application package was received on 4th Jan 2016 and I've still not received any notification on AOR or rejection or payment related query. Should I check anything on the DD? How can I check if it is encashed?

Regards,
Ganesh

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
figaro2 said:
hello
so we got news, they sent us back our documents, with a letter saying that our file is incomplete, and that it s missing the payment but the payment is in the first page with their stamp on it recieved !
we have like 30 days to send everything back. so we would like your help to tell us how to resolve this probleme, we called many times. as we live in argentina, we had asked a friend to do the paiment for us from there, but now ! what shall we do to make this correct!
This is a news to us also. They have stopped accepting any application after 9th May and all those who have got their package back have no chance to resubmit. Its good they have asked you to resend the application. ( may be you are in foreign worker/International student with job offer stream)

I suggest ask your friend to send you the DD ( instead of directly sending it to OINP) and than you attach it with your file. This is will make sure it is attached and in the package.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
diplomatt said:
Hi all,

Just an update from my side. My application package was received on 4th Jan 2016 and I've still not received any notification on AOR or rejection or payment related query. Should I check anything on the DD? How can I check if it is encashed?

Regards,
Ganesh
wait few days you will receive it late. many of us have received it late. A very little chance of returning your app. now.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hey guys need a quick update

Even I am waiting for the AOR like all of you however post sending the docs my points reduced to 396 from 402 coz of my birthday. Will OINP still consider my application coz its lesser than 400 of will they look at the points at the time of submission.

Docs received 26th Jan

FSW Outland

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
figaro2 said:
hello
Hi,
I don't understand the meaning of "with a letter saying that our file is incomplete, and that it s missing the payment but the payment is in the first page with their stamp on it recieved ! ". If you have sent a draft, why would they stamp it and send it back and claim we have not received payment. They are only asking to re-submit the draft and sending AOR. Also, how your friend can do the payment as you will also have to send the documents as well. So better to send draft and documents together. To be honest, your question is little obscure and if you clarify it more, perhaps people can guide you more. What exactly they have written in their letter? What was the date when they returned the documents and you received it in your country?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I am also surprised how they ask for re submission? they just dont accept applications anymore once returned.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ady0329 said:
Hey guys need a quick update

Even I am waiting for the AOR like all of you however post sending the docs my points reduced to 396 from 402 coz of my birthday. Will OINP still consider my application coz its lesser than 400 of will they look at the points at the time of submission.

Docs received 26th Jan

FSW Outland
Points reduced due to increase in age will not matter. relax

TheMaze

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
If anyone wants to add my info to the sheet, I hand-delivered my application to OINP on 1/22/16, am FSW, and just received (today) the "We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing." this morning.

nsri05

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR today morning. But i would need to resubmit the bank draft as the original one has become out of date for them, post that only they will move my application to the next phase.

In the AOR, they have mentioned to continue to maintain the score of 400 throughout but as mentioned in one of my earlier posts, my points will come down by 5 points (398)in the month of August due to age. Now, I am really worried as I am not sure, if after re-submitting the draft (and spending for processing fees), i will be still eligible for a nomination? :-\. Any suggestions/advice along this line?

ONIP App. Received: 7th Jan, 2016
AOR Received : 7th July, 2016