+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guess so.. Eitherways, good to know they are sending AOR's out and have reached the 7th..

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the trend, all January applicants are going to get AOR this month for sure as they have already started looking into Feb application and they have rejected few. So all Jan applicants who didn't receive package are safe and their applications are accepted as complete.

One more thing, My officer name is not listed in that list which is being circulated in the forum and it starts with "T". That means they might have hired temporary employees to work on backlogs. So hang tight...

sorutome

Star Member
May 17, 2016
sms_1190 said:
As per the trend, all January applicants are going to get AOR this month for sure as they have already started looking into Feb application and they have rejected few. So all Jan applicants who didn't receive package are safe and their applications are accepted as complete.

One more thing, My officer name is not listed in that list which is being circulated in the forum and it starts with "T". That means they might have hired temporary employees to work on backlogs. So hang tight...
Hi, how do you know your officer's name?? Did you get an email AFTER you received the AOR email?

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorutome said:
Hi, how do you know your officer's name?? Did you get an email AFTER you received the AOR email?
I dont know officer's name. when you get email, signature of officer name is mentioned with file number. My officer name is not in that list and it starts with "T-".

sorutome

Star Member
May 17, 2016
sms_1190 said:
I dont know officer's name. when you get email, signature of officer name is mentioned with file number. My officer name is not in that list and it starts with "T-".
Is signature the four letter in the file number? and could you tell me where can I find the list that you mentioned?

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Guyz,

I am just curious about how ONIP notifies the rejections to applicants. Will they send email?
No email of rejection. The last email I got was in Feb stating my application was received and I'd hear soon. Then I unexpectedly got my full application back in the post with a rejection letter.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys,
I need some clarification on if a post secondary 2 year diploma holder can apply for OINP. Also a person has one year full time contract paid job experience in NOC A and now the same company is planning to hire permanently. Whereas employer doesn't wanna go through LMIA stuff. Please advice.
I know a post grad, master or phd degree holders qualifies not sure about post secondary.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Anyone who sent file on 7th Jan, CEC Inland received AOR??

Sonu2014

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
I think they have not completed for 6th Jan yet...only one AOR reported yesterday...expecting some more news from 6th Jan candidates before 7th Jan...! ::) I was first person who submitted the application in person on 7th Jan....

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hello
so we got news, they sent us back our documents, with a letter saying that our file is incomplete, and that it s missing the payment but the payment is in the first page with their stamp on it recieved !
we have like 30 days to send everything back. so we would like your help to tell us how to resolve this probleme, we called many times. as we live in argentina, we had asked a friend to do the paiment for us from there, but now ! what shall we do to make this correct!
thank you :)
this means they are in the january files , we sent our the 25 january

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got response today to my 21st June email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email, the OINP has received your new passport.

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.
But I'm neither happy nor unhappy because someone reported they got their package back while they were told their application is complete earlier.