+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, actually there is, as they send an email indicating that your application has been accepted and you will receive an AOR soon.
What do you call it rather than pre-AOR?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
Well, actually there is, as they send an email indicating that your application has been accepted and you will receive an AOR soon.
If they send such and email and that reject before AOR, that would be serious issue!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
taffarel said:
If they send such and email and that reject before AOR, that would be serious issue!
that's what. this email means nothing and not a guarantee for anything, it's just a routine reply for enquirers

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
1LukeSkywalker said:
All,

I am applying under french speaking stream with OINP. I wanted to know, if I get my nomination under this stream, for my actual PR application with CIC, I would be applying under the federal programs like FSW, correct?

Thank you

Yes, that is correct. After you receive and accept your nomination, you will receive 600 points on EE. For CIC PR application, I believe you will be applying under PNP and I think you will have to complete and submit one additional form confirming your intention to reside in the province of your PNP.

Hope this helps!

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
that's what. this email means nothing and not a guarantee for anything, it's just a routine reply for enquirers
Well the mail do means something for sure, the reason being my first mail in March to them had a different wording all together stating that it's not being reviewed, but the reply for my mail to them on June 1st week had a reply after 3 weeks stating that it's reviewed and accepted.

So by being accepted ensures only the document had been checked for completeness, but AOR would be provided on first cum basis as the file number would be generated along with the DD being cashed... These is what I presume... Well anything could happen with Canadian immigration...

Keeping fingers crossed and hope for the best....!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
There is nothing like pre AOR. when they say your application is accepted , it means it is accepted from courier and updated in computer. AOR means your application is checked and found okay for completeness. They send this to anyone, so dont get confused and just wait for AOR. good luck

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
I woke up this morning to get a mail profile is updated, but there was no change or any new message. Do you know what could this be regarding? Still waiting for my AOR, app submitted 29 Jan.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
There is nothing like pre AOR. when they say your application is accepted , it means it is accepted from courier and updated in computer. AOR means your application is checked and found okay for completeness. They send this to anyone, so dont get confused and just wait for AOR. good luck
Well, I would disagree. I believe that they have changed the process a bit. accepted = received.
We all know that they have checked most of the Jan parcels and some people have got their applications returned. It means they have opened all parcels and checked for completeness. However, AORs are being delayed for some reasons.
Those people whose applications were complete=accepted, received an email indicating that they will receive AORs soon and their applications were accepted. They might not send it to everyone but they definitely do to those who inquire about their application.

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
nmuntz said:
Hey guys, just to let everyone know i received the Pre-AOR Email on June 28th!
Yay!!!!!
Kindly share your timelines with us for the spreadsheet update purpose

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Dear All,

Please find updated spreadsheet on below mentioned link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gTVPppW6EBWnQxX09iSjFCeEk/view?usp=sharing

Please feel free to give your feedback. We are striving to improve the data quality and update the list promptly.

Thanks & Regards,

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
adeelakram5 said:
Dear All,

Please find updated spreadsheet on below mentioned link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gTVPppW6EBWnQxX09iSjFCeEk/view?usp=sharing

Please feel free to give your feedback. We are striving to improve the data quality and update the list promptly.

Thanks & Regards,
I have received the email as well that the application is accepted and put in queue for further processing. Please update the sheet accordingly.

Regards,

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Hi,

Have any of the 29 or 30 January applicants received any Acceptance, rejection or Pre AOR emails? Have sent several mails and made calls but no response as yet.

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
ziffyasif said:
I have received the email as well that the application is accepted and put in queue for further processing. Please update the sheet accordingly.

Regards,
Kindly update the forum on when did you receive your email. Anyways sheet is updated

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
eager said:
Hi,

Have any of the 29 or 30 January applicants received any Acceptance, rejection or Pre AOR emails? Have sent several mails and made calls but no response as yet.
Hello,

Not really. Kindly follow the thread. A few candidates received AoRs from January. Majority of us are waiting for any news.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
They send this even after giving AOR. What will you call it now?