+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Nov 23, 2015
to be honest, your situation is way better than many others in the forum already. what stream you applied under?

Mopaneleaf said:
Long time lurker on this thread (and forum) here - thought I'll share my situation. I applied for OINP (Masters stream) around mid-January and received an email mid-May with an "Acknowledgement Letter" attachment, which I assume is an AOR. I haven't heard back since (so, I assume, getting an AOR really doesn't mean much apart from confirming completeness). The contents of the letter have been posted before on this thread iirc, but this was the main part of it:

"Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application."

So I still have 2 more stages to go before I can do anything. My work permit is expiring March 2017, thus I'd most likely be needing a bridging work permit - which would complicate things a bit since my employment contract is coming to an end in October. Sigh.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
What I observed from DECEMBER thread is, they are taking an avg of month time to process 10 days of applications. So they will take more than month to process same 10 days application coz Jan has lot more applications than Dec

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those whose package is returned (outland, particularly India), can you please let us all know how long it took for the application to be delivered. There must be a Sent Date on the package or on the Purolator tracking page. That with the date you received will tell how many days.

I'm Jan 15th applicant and worried about possible missing NAs and probably unacceptable POF.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
PR_FOR_CAD said:
What I observed from DECEMBER thread is, they are taking an avg of month time to process 10 days of applications. So they will take more than month to process same 10 days application coz Jan has lot more applications than Dec
From second week of July, January applicants should start expecting AOR.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Today 29th December applicant has got AOR. Time is not far for January applicants turn. I think by next week January applicants can start expecting AORs too.

Good Luck!!

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
prashantduggal said:
Today 29th December applicant has got AOR. Time is not far for January applicants turn. I think by next week January applicants can start expecting AORs too.

Good Luck!!
Hi prashantduggal, my application reached OINP on 4th of January but I took the DD in the last week of december. I have not got any mail/call from OINP for expiry of DD. Do you think I should just wait for it or should I reach out to them?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
4 applicants of 29 december got AOR today.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today Ontario sent my file back saying File Incomplete, Photos missing, but i had attached Photos to my file and the specification was also correct :'(

The officers lost it and now i'm being blamed :'(

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
nikolain said:
Today Ontario sent my file back saying File Incomplete, Photos missing, but i had attached Photos to my file and the specification was also correct :'(

Are you CEC or FSW?

and if CEC what's the expiration date of your work permit?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sad news.
If you are in Canada you should visit them and if you are not call them and try to explain the situation.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
nikolain said:
No i was FSW
really feeling bad for you my friend. I have heard 5 cases for returning file including you. 4 are CEC and you are FSW.
OOPNP starts being rude to candidates.

turborabbit

Jun 23, 2016
nikolain said:

sorry to hear that!!! what are you going to do? try to email, fax and call them! !

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
turborabbit said:
sorry to hear that!!! what are you going to do? try to email, fax and call them! !
I called them but the person on the phone says this decision is final and wait for November for the program to reopen.
I said it is your mistake that you misplaced the photos why should i suffer, she said then send a mail to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and explain your situation to them, so i sent a email to them just minutes ago.

Why is that each time it has to be my file, first Quebec and now Ontario :mad:

Nov 23, 2015
omg OINP is being unreasonable now. I am so sorry to hear about your case.

nikolain said:
I called them but the person on the phone says this decision is final and wait for November for the program to reopen.
I said it is your mistake that you misplaced the photos why should i suffer, she said then send a mail to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and explain your situation to them, so i sent a email to them just minutes ago.

Why is that each time it has to be my file, first Quebec and now Ontario :mad: