Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, don't you see only CECs and MSs are getting AoR in January section? It's making me a bit worried with the guess that they might not issue AoR to FSW outlands as of now.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of the Dec guys are completely, 2 fsw Dec 31st applicants got AOR in the morning half itself. WOW, OINP please work diligently I will give u chicken kebab roll :p

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
narayanf1 said:
Guys, don't you see only CECs and MSs are getting AoR in January section? It's making me a bit worried with the guess that they might not issue AoR to FSW outlands as of now.
Yes, for now they are but lets not predict it so early. Let's wait for a week.

As akmoolah said, December FSW applicants do getting AOR's which means both CEC and FSW applicants are being worked upon.

We should be fine. Cheers :)

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys anyone from the list or off the list receive AOR Jan candidates please update it asaap

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I just got this email :

Dear M,

The email address you have provided matches the email address in your application.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.
Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file
number.

Sincerely,

and the email is from "Steven Davidson (MCIIT) "

What does this mean ?

OINP Human Capital.
Application officially received: Feb 3rd FSW Inland - work permit expired in January.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Someone just deleted the our favorite topic as a common platform. Here I tried to make it again. Please input your message at OOPNP Acknowledgement Received again. I cannot post the link here. please search with the topic and post your message :)

limits

May 13, 2015
For those of you who got rejected due to incomplete application, do not bother going to the office to argue it out. I went twice already and it doesn't work so don't waste your time.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get my application resubmitted, I am all ears. Thanks, you guys are awesome! :)

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
You would be getting AOR sooner. Relax and wait for AOR

mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

I just got this email :

Dear M,

The email address you have provided matches the email address in your application.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.
Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file
number.

Sincerely,

and the email is from "Steven Davidson (MCIIT) "

What does this mean ?

OINP Human Capital.
Application officially received: Feb 3rd FSW Inland - work permit expired in January.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
limits said:
For those of you who got rejected due to incomplete application, do not bother going to the office to argue it out. I went twice already and it doesn't work so don't waste your time.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get my application resubmitted, I am all ears. Thanks, you guys are awesome! :)
try your luck with New Brunswick

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
murphyjamesuk said:
Once AOR is received how long will it be before the 600 points arrive and can be offered ITA for PR?
fellows are waiting since October!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked with Postal Service.....my Application was delivered on time!!! Delivery date was 18th Jan, not 19th as they claimed.
Has anyone gone through the RECONSIDERATION process for a incorrectly denied OINP application???
Any advice/help greatly appreciated.

phatdolfin82 said:
:'(
Received OINP REJECTION LETTER Today =((((

App Deadline: 18th Jan 2016
App Sent: 8th Jan 2016
Rejection: 1 day late (received 19th Jan 2016)

I can't find my tracking number to prove delivery. I emailed OINP in Feb and they stated my application was reieved and in queue. OINP took 5 months to reject my application.

I'm angry as I feel like they're looking for excuses to reduce their work load. I'm devastated, this was our only hope for PR :'(

Any advice, any hope of appeal?? So sad :(