+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Well, I don't think that most of the January applicants will face DD expiry issue. The thing is, December applicants didn't receive AOR for some time (or very few AORs) in the last few weeks and now suddenly they have started receiving AORs at a very good pace.

I believe that OINP guyz were opening January/FEB application packages in this period and checking for completeness. If the package was found complete, they sent the DD to encash it, otherwise they just returned the application. But they didn't send the AOR for January applicants.

Now they must have checked almost all of the applications for completeness and they have started sending AORs according to their turns. If they would have done the same thing for December applicants, then December applicants would'nt have faced the DD expiry issue.

May be, early January applicants will see the DD expiry issue, but most of the later January applicants should not face DD expiry issue. This is just a logical analysis. I might be wrong.

prashantduggal said:
All,
If OINP will keep continuing the work at same pace, I have a gut feeling that by end of this week January applicants will start hearing good news. As per OINP, in January month alone, they have got 1800 applications which are lot more than December month, so I'm sure many of us will face DD expiry problem. Also, I would recommend to all Jan applicants, if possible, to arrange extra funds to make new DD because of expiration problem, to expedite the processing than waiting for the old DD.

To everyone, please keep us posted with any type of communication you may having with the officials.

Good Luck All

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
imrankhan2015 said:
Well, I don't think that most of the January applicants will face DD expiry issue. The thing is, December applicants didn't receive AOR for some time (or very few AORs) in the last few weeks and now suddenly they have started receiving AORs at a very good pace.

I believe that OINP guyz were opening January/FEB application packages in this period and checking for completeness. If the package was found complete, they sent the DD to encash it, otherwise they just returned the application. But they didn't send the AOR for January applicants.

Now they must have checked almost all of the applications for completeness and they have started sending AORs according to their turns. If they would have done the same thing for December applicants, then December applicants would'nt have faced the DD expiry issue.

May be, early January applicants will see the DD expiry issue, but most of the later January applicants should not face DD expiry issue. This is just a logical analysis. I might be wrong.
I hope what you wrote comes out true. :)

I tried to mention many of us out of 1800 applications :)

Cheers!!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jan might be slower because i suspect them to work on nominations side by side to clear off late september and November applicants in the upcoming months. Anyhow there is noway JAN FSW applicants receive nomination this year

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@imrankhan

Realistically speaking my DD is expiring on 30th June so another 3 days to encash it and i think thats plenty of time to get that done but i highly doubt they did what u said.

Also the problem is that this DD is such ancient way of payment none of the banks can actually track whats happen with it

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
akmoolah said:
Jan might be slower because i suspect them to work on nominations side by side to clear off late september and November applicants in the upcoming months. Anyhow there is noway JAN FSW applicants receive nomination this year
Don't worry akmoolah. Like AoR you will be first one to receive nomination too in Jan group.

By November we all we get nominations. Cheers

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah bro i dont mind waiting another 8 months as long as i receive an AOR in the upcoming days

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah we can see how desperate you people are and waiting eagerly for your AOR, which means a lot to us. I will be happy to see the first AOR on your name as soon as possible. A very good luck to you and all January applicants.

Have a blast Guys....

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
By looking at the table in our thread, ONIP official already reviewed all applications for completeness because few people got rejections already who sent application at the end of Jan. I think they will review application for meeting requirements and will send out AOR pretty soon.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PR_FOR_CAD said:
By looking at the table in our thread, ONIP official already re view all application for it is completeness because few people in who sent application at the end of Jan. I think they will review application for eligibility and send out AOR pretty soon.
They selected the CEC Inland applicants whose work permit is to expire in near future and gave them preference. Otherwise it is strictly on first come first basis and just now it is 30th December in process and January applicants will now get AOR may be by next week date wise.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
They said my application is under review and I sent it on Jan 14th. So their must some kind of pre screening process for initial rejection. I hope people from Jan who did not hear anything about rejection so far are already in second stage of review process.

Yes, I agree that CEC inland comes first and FCFS based. But this is what I drew out of that table. Even, same with DEC people. Most people got rejection at first and followed AORs were sent out.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
Did anybody submit the employment letter without the job responsibilities mentioned?

My employment letter had everything except the job responsibilities :(

Submitted application on Jan 28th (CEC Inland) no email received yet.