thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelakram5 said:
Thanks dear.

Keeping the hopes and morale high :)
adeel - i think its best if you keep calling them until you talk to a human, and stay on the line till they confirm that they have transferred the nomination to the new profile... i have seen too many cases in the other forums here where nomination transfer is kinda being ignored even if you send mails... sometimes delay is like 20 days or so.

send a fax also, but i would take 2-3 hrs out of a working day and keep calling them continusly until you speak to a human who can help :)

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
I was just wondering if you can get ADR in decision phase, or whether it means all your docs are fine when you ae in that phase. Anyone has an idea?
have you recd nomination yet ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bootsal - relax buddy, i kknow its hard particularly when you see everyone else being nominated but yourself... but i can assure you its right around the corner.

@others - i think there will be a draw tomorrow - just have a gut feeling... lots of nominations on wednesday, if thursday also we report a lot of nominations then a draw seems imminent on friday...

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Let's pray for Draw this week and before Christmas!!!!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
adeelakram5 said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all those who recently received nominations.
@Prashant and @SkDuba: Nomination status?

Apologies for not updating my status in last couple of weeks as I was caught up with my office and other struggles.

Here's the story: Got my nomination on December 06, 2016, however, my lawyers updated me on December 09, 2016. We then re-created the profile (existing profile was expiring on December 12, 2016) same day so to avoid profile expiration and new points maybe transferred to newly created EE profile.

We then received an email on December 10, 2016 from OINP regarding No Longer Available for Nomination (NLA Status).

We have been chasing OINP since then to transfer the nomination points to newly created EE profile so that I can get an ITA in next draw, but in vain. Called couple of times, dropped emails and response is a pin drop silence.

Its frustrating and worrisome to say the least. So near yet so far.
We both have received nominations!!!

I guess, you should chase OINP in all three manners, Email, Fax, and Phone to get your nomination transferred to your new profile.

Best time to call them is 9 AM EST (7.00 - 7.30 IST, and 1 PM (11.30 - 12.00 IST) EST to get hold on officer/operator.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Starluck said:
M frustrated with this endless nomination wait...my NLA status prob is also solved 2 day so back but no nomination yet
You will get it soon !!!!
I got it on 18th day after I sent AD.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
thestunner316 said:
have you recd nomination yet ?
Nope. Didn't get ADR either. Called last night and I was told that my file is in decision stage. I don't really trust this status :-\
And I was just wondering whether it is at this point that they will request ADR.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
maleeksha said:
Nope. Didn't get ADR either. Called last night and I was told that my file is in decision stage. I don't really trust this status :-\
And I was just wondering whether it is at this point that they will request ADR.
Hi Folks,

I called OINP yesterday and was told my application is in decision phase since 12th December. I requested operator to provide more information. He said we will not request for any more documents in decision phase and you will hear from us before year end. Icing on the cake OINP is working hard to process all applications by year end.

So let's be hopeful. I think decision phase is just yes or no process.

Regarding new profile update the best chance is to call the operator and request him to update while you hold the call. It worked for me.

Best of Luck. Let's be together in this difficult times :)

Regards
Ashish

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishsharma2985 said:
Hi Folks,

I called OINP yesterday and was told my application is in decision phase since 12th December. I requested operator to provide more information. He said we will not request for any more documents in decision phase and you will hear from us before year end. Icing on the cake OINP is working hard to process all applications by year end.

So let's be hopeful. I think decision phase is just yes or no process.

Regarding new profile update the best chance is to call the operator and request him to update while you hold the call. It worked for me.

Best of Luck. Let's be together in this difficult times :)

Regards
Ashish

Me to waiting for nomination since long and even my file is in decision phase..hope they don't go a leave or even if they wanna go they should clear pending nomination and go

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
adeelakram5 said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all those who recently received nominations.
@Prashant and @SkDuba: Nomination status?

Apologies for not updating my status in last couple of weeks as I was caught up with my office and other struggles.

Here's the story: Got my nomination on December 06, 2016, however, my lawyers updated me on December 09, 2016. We then re-created the profile (existing profile was expiring on December 12, 2016) same day so to avoid profile expiration and new points maybe transferred to newly created EE profile.

We then received an email on December 10, 2016 from OINP regarding No Longer Available for Nomination (NLA Status).

We have been chasing OINP since then to transfer the nomination points to newly created EE profile so that I can get an ITA in next draw, but in vain. Called couple of times, dropped emails and response is a pin drop silence.

Its frustrating and worrisome to say the least. So near yet so far.
We share exactly same dates of nomination reception and profile expiry.

I accepted it on my old profile 2 days before its expiry in order to avoid the kind of complexity you are facing.

What is the stance of your lawyer (consultant?) on this matter?

PS. The nomination is not yet transferred to my new profile.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Guys please i need your help. My case officer just sent an email to ask whether I want to maintain Noc Code 1122 or switch to 1123. I took that to mean perhaps they think 1123 is more appropriate for me so I agreed and changed the code on my EE profile and then all of a sudden, Express Entry sends an email that I am no longer eligible for express entry. ..but I am. Really confused

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
prashantduggal said:
We both have received nominations!!!

I guess, you should chase OINP in all three manners, Email, Fax, and Phone to get your nomination transferred to your new profile.

Best time to call them is 9 AM EST (7.00 - 7.30 IST, and 1 PM (11.30 - 12.00 IST) EST to get hold on officer/operator.
Really glad to hear that. Stay blessed. Will chase them up today.

Every time I spoke with an OINP officer they told me that we are gonna forward your email to the concerned officer. But nothing concrete.

Wish everyone luck!!! :)

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
awais174 said:
We share exactly same dates of nomination reception and profile expiry.

I accepted it on my old profile 2 days before its expiry in order to avoid the kind of complexity you are facing.

What is the stance of your lawyer (consultant?) on this matter?

PS. The nomination is not yet transferred to my new profile.
Hi Awais,

my lawyers are saying its the normal course of action.

Just be patient and all. Nothing really.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - I got my nomination today. Thanks to everyone on this forum, as your inputs helped a lot.

Apart from the milestones mentioned in my signature:
-I neither got any ADR mail nor any mail stating that my application is moved to decision phase
-On 13th Dec, I proactively emailed few docs (Proof of funds, FY 2015-16 income tax return, Salary increment letter of 2016, salary slips of last 12 months, statement of intent to reside in Ontario) to OINP as I was seeing most of the applicants getting ADR for the same:
-I didn't get any email from OINP about nomination, but got an email from CIC about profile update and logged in to find that nomination is there to accept.

Best of luck to everyone else, and I am sure you guys will also get it very soon.

Apart from my home country, India, I have stayed in China and US and need PCC from there. I have already arranged the same from FBI, USA, but is unable to get any from China.. So now will shake all resources to get this China PCC as it's very challenging to get the same from there (as I was on business visa there and that too more than 10 yrs back)