+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
narayanf1 said:
Yes, they said 1200. But I'm worried about the package. Whether they deliver on time and without losing.
It does not matter, iif your DD is recd one or two days late. They are not going to process your file in few days. They just want a new DD before they pick up your file for second stage. so do not waste money on couriers. There is no deadline to send DD.

There are only 2 cargo flights. Fedex and DHL...so ultimately everyone is linked to these 2 :D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
eager said:
Any AOR's today ?? Waiting for a wave of happiness
Mondays have been very slow in sending AOR's, they pick up speed on Tuesday and get exhausted by Thursday ! Do they really work 40 hours/week?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Got my old DD back :) still no receipt for my new DD getting en-cashed.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingers crossed for mine today.. Shud have been last week, but better late than never..

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw. Quick question..

Are all of you applying for jobs in Ontario? I hevent done anything of the sort since realistically, there is zero chance of getting a job there without a PR.

i ask because i remember reading somewhere that they ask for this as part of the proof of your intention to settle in Ontario.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
skdubai said:
Btw. Quick question..

Are all of you applying for jobs in Ontario? I hevent done anything of the sort since realistically, there is zero chance of getting a job there without a PR.

i ask because i remember reading somewhere that they ask for this as part of the proof of your intention to settle in Ontario.
They ask only to CEC applicants and not FSW. The CEC applicants are already working in some other Province so they need to show Intention of residing in ON and that they are not just applying for getting PR.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
They ask only to CEC applicants and not FSW. The CEC applicants are already working in some other Province so they need to show Intention of residing in ON and that they are not just applying for getting PR.
Ah. That makes sense..

Thanks for the clarification..

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Got my old DD back :) still no receipt for my new DD getting en-cashed.
In how many days did u get your old DD back ?

I have got the receipt of my new DD but still havent received my old DD yet

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think all the members whose package have been delivered prior to 20th Jan should send a fax to OINP asking for File Number and confirming the email address where AOR has to be resent.

TMNK

Jul 23, 2016
Hi All,
I visited by bank earlier today and have confirmation from the Forex team that the draft I submitted to OINP is still valid.
They have agreed to issue me a letter stating the same tomorrow. Will write to OINP tomorrow and will update you all if and when I hear back from them.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TMNK said:
Hi All,
I visited by bank earlier today and have confirmation from the Forex team that the draft I submitted to OINP is still valid.
They have agreed to issue me a letter stating the same tomorrow. Will write to OINP tomorrow and will update you all if and when I hear back from them.
That's great, write to OINP as soon as you have the letter. Send them the letter, scanned copy of DD, the letter that OINP sent you saying that the DD is not valid.