+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t3kids said:
Thanks a lot.
I had no idea I had to ask WES to share my ECA with OINP. I just saw it here and i have done that as well. Thanks to everyone taking out time to reply to questions here.
if you have sent a copy of wes in your application package than you can wait upto aor to order duplicate copy to be sent, if you haven't sent it than you should right away apply for wes and make you choose option of sending a copy to oinp directly.
good luck

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
you should write another email, explaining your situation and asking them about where do you stand in queue at present, and about what time you can expect your , since without Aor you cannot apply for Bridge workpermit

you can use Oinp aor apply for bowp???

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidney.Bae said:
you can use Oinp aor apply for bowp???

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNOMINEES.html

actually it no longer does since june. but after nomination from oinp u can definitely apply for bowp

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys,

It looks like I forgot to include T4's for my Canadian job (FSW Human Cap stream).

Everything else is complete (reference letters + pay stubs for all foreign and canadian jobs).

I did include the Record of Employments (ROEs) for the canadian jobs but it did specifically state to include T4's for canadian jobs.

Do you think they'll return my application just because of that ? ( i already qualify for FSW on my foreign jobs alone).

And if they do return it, do i have to recreate my EE profile to get the PT all over again, or can i return it back asap with the T4 ?

Again, everything else is complete.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
Hey guys,

It looks like I forgot to include T4's for my Canadian job (FSW Human Cap stream).

Everything else is complete (reference letters + pay stubs for all foreign and canadian jobs).

I did include the Record of Employments (ROEs) for the canadian jobs but it did specifically state to include T4's for canadian jobs.

Do you think they'll return my application just because of that ? ( i already qualify for FSW on my foreign jobs alone).

And if they do return it, do i have to recreate my EE profile to get the PT all over again, or can i return it back asap with the T4 ?

Again, everything else is complete.

did you mark on checklist that you provided t4 or you didn't, if yes your application will be returned in couple of month when they pick up your application

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Honeyaustin said:
did you mark on checklist that you provided t4 or you didn't, if yes your application will be returned in couple of month when they pick up your application
I don't think I checked anything on the checklist, as I thought that's for us to read.

But I mean, will they return it just because of that 1 thing ?

And if they return it, can i return it back the next day with the T4 ?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
I don't think I checked anything on the checklist, as I thought that's for us to read.

But I mean, will they return it just because of that 1 thing ?

And if they return it, can i return it back the next day with the T4 ?
you can also write email to oinp and attach your T4 to the email and request them to add you T4 to your application they can definitely do it, they have done these kind of things with few applicants in past

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
thadichikutty said:
hi akmoolah,

Do we need to submit the receipt of the order to OINP? If need, how? send email or by post?

Does the duplicate copy needed only for the principal applicant?

Please advise.
WES will refund 41CAD. They may not refund until you ask for it. I waited for 3 weeks and asked for mine and refunded it on same day and didnt do it for my wife. I asked again after 2 days and they refunded the same day: So folks dont forget to ask them for the refund if it is not yet refunded

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated "gregrdyer's" entry.

akmoolah (Huh) App. Received - 04/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
whiteblanket (CEC) App. Received - 04/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
sameer_mobin (FSW) App. Received - 04/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
princessofdiamonds (Huh) App. Received - 06/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
sms+1190 (CEC) App. Received - 06/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
bhavcaluk (Huh) App. Received - 07/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
nitishdesh (CEC) App. Received - 11/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
mickymots (FSW) App. Received - 12/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
Wiso (Huh) App. Received - 13/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
Gagan89 (Huh) App. Received - 13/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
HoPe90 (FSW) App. Received - 13/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
Ashdeep (Huh) App. Received - 13/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
gregrdyer (FSW) App. Received - 15/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
narayanf1 (FSW) App. Received - 15/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
ginna.p (FSW) App. Received - 20/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
nikolain (FSW) App. Received - 21/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
snorden88 (Huh) App. Received - 22/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
bootsal (Huh) App. Received - 24/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
JeliJa (Huh) App. Received - 25/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
BreakingBad (Huh) App. Received - 27/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
Basilbutt (Huh) App. Received - 27/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
hearobear (FSW) App. Received - 28/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
seanmheff (Huh) App. Received - 29/01/2016 - AOR - Pending
sushsmart15 (Huh) App. Received - 01/02/2016 - AOR - Pending
SRI_BLR2016 (FSW) App. Received - 03/02/2016 - AOR - Pending

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Honeyaustin said:
Friends submitted my application today

Yay!!! Wishing you all the best and a speedy application process!!! Hopefully you'll receive your PPR before the start of summer!
Keep us posted!
It will probably still be a long way to go for the rest of us.

P.S. are you inland or outland?
I hear that outland PR apps are processed faster than inland.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ginna.p said:
Yay!!! Wishing you all the best and a speedy application process!!! Hopefully you'll receive your PPR before the start of summer!
Keep us posted!
It will probably still be a long way to go for the rest of us.

P.S. are you inland or outland?
I hear that outland PR apps are processed faster than inland.
i was qualified for all 3 categories , cec, fsw and fst, i really want to apply under cec but they send me invitation under fsw.
i am inland.
cec is fatest

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Thanks for the list nikolain.

one of my friends had submitted his package (cec) in November first week and got AOR November last week. He had submitted thru attorney, wonder whether that plays any part in the speed of processing.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteblanket said:
Thanks for the list nikolain.

one of my friends had submitted his package (cec) in November first week and got AOR November last week. He had submitted thru attorney, wonder whether that plays any part in the speed of processing.

Today i received my package back, i will go to bank to cancel my draft later today.
but my package receive stamp was dated as 3rd January whereas my package was received by them on 13th jan

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
Today i received my package back, i will go to bank to cancel my draft later today.
but my package receive stamp was dated as 3rd January whereas my package was received by them on 13th jan
Honeyaustin whats your timeline? why package has returned?