+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP (Ontario Immigration Nomination Program) AOR applicant February 2017

ruchikalonare

Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys,

Let me share my current status with all of you. I am pretty sure we are all floating on same boat. I know there might be many other threads similar to this, but I didn't find any similar case as mine. Please share your updates as well.

Following is my current status:

Invitation to apply (under OINP (Ontario Immigration Nomination Program)) : January 11, 2017

Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence: February 23, 2017

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission : February 23, 2017

Medical passed:April 9, 2017

Following is the status on my Express entry profile:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its been more than 4 months my background status is still "Not applicable". Nothing else has changed since then. Is it just me?

I hope this is helpful for all of you. Share your experiences as well.

Thanks.
Ruchika.