+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
If I change my NOC do I have to provide new reference letter ? with changed roles & responsibilities? Does not that mean I provide wrong information earlier?
Send your current roles and responsibility to the email which i have provided. they will provide the NOC, then change NOC , not your roles and responsibilities

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
Send your current roles and responsibility to the email which i have provided. they will provide the NOC, then change NOC , not your roles and responsibilities
thanks. I did already. Now wondering how long they will take in replying my mail.

ALTaylor

Star Member
May 11, 2017
If I change my NOC do I have to provide new reference letter ? with changed roles & responsibilities? Does not that mean I provide wrong information earlier?
I think it will automatically update but you may lose points if you choose a different NOC code. In the case of the NOC code falling in the C category, you would not get any points. However, I am sure you will get points for the banking profession.

Your NOC code does not need to be on the employer reference letter. However, if the wrong NOC code is on the employer reference, you must get a new letter as you would be misrepresenting yourself.

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
I think it will automatically update but you may lose points if you choose a different NOC code. In the case of the NOC code falling in the C category, you would not get any points. However, I am sure you will get points for the banking profession.

Your NOC code does not need to be on the employer reference letter. However, if the wrong NOC code is on the employer reference, you must get a new letter as you would be misrepresenting yourself.
I have decided not to change my NOC. Because no other code really goes with me. Rather I would provide documentation to validate my NOC and will try to prove that my present job responsibility actually DO match with the lead statement. I just mentioned them differently earlier in the reference letter but they are in essence the same as the lead statement provided in the NOC.

What do you say?

ALTaylor

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I really can't say for sure as I am not an expert. I did read on an immigration blog that is more important that your job description matches what you did than your job title matches your position. Sometimes on the CIC system the job title and description are not a close match to what you actually did, and you need to prove what you did. So, I would be inclined to agree with you.

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
I really can't say for sure as I am not an expert. I did read on an immigration blog that is more important that your job description matches what you did than your job title matches your position. Sometimes on the CIC system the job title and description are not a close match to what you actually did, and you need to prove what you did. So, I would be inclined to agree with you.
thanks for the positive response!

Reactions: ALTaylor

Rajsingh11

Apr 18, 2017
hey folks any one with NOC 0213 who got a nomination from Ontario Province ? what are some of the favorable the criterion for selection ?

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I received the nomination certificate from OINP last week. It shows the date of approval is 27th April. If you have not received the certificate, you should call them. I called them on Tuesday, and the operator was surprised that I did not have the certificate but already received the ITA. Then she sent the problem to other department and the staff called me back said they would sent it in the next day (Wed). Obviously, they forgot to issue certificate for some reasons....

ALTaylor

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I received the nomination certificate from OINP last week. It shows the date of approval is 27th April. If you have not received the certificate, you should call them. I called them on Tuesday, and the operator was surprised that I did not have the certificate but already received the ITA. Then she sent the problem to other department and the staff called me back said they would sent it in the next day (Wed). Obviously, they forgot to issue certificate for some reasons....
That's interesting. Did you apply for the nomination certificate? I received a letter of interest for OINP in April a few days before my ITA for the general Express Entry visa. From what I understand, this is not a nomination certificate. I have not responded to it as I want to go through the general Express Entry programme. I sent them a letter regarding the deadlines for OINP and they told me I have six months to apply and then only 14 days to submit the documentation. I cannot have everything ready in 14 days at this stage but it is good to know that I have six months to consider it if anything happens with the Express Entry. I find this process very confusing.

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
That's interesting. Did you apply for the nomination certificate? I received a letter of interest for OINP in April a few days before my ITA for the general Express Entry visa. From what I understand, this is not a nomination certificate. I have not responded to it as I want to go through the general Express Entry programme. I sent them a letter regarding the deadlines for OINP and they told me I have six months to apply and then only 14 days to submit the documentation. I cannot have everything ready in 14 days at this stage but it is good to know that I have six months to consider it if anything happens with the Express Entry. I find this process very confusing.
PT (letter of interest) is not a certificate, but only a letter invite you to apply OINP.
1) Once you receive PT, then you apply OINP, after approved, you will receive nomination certificate and 600 points in EE pool. It could guarantee that you receive the ITA in the next draw.
2) If your score is high enough to receive ITA in EE, it saves your money and time in OINP for the 600 points.
3) Even PT valid for 6 months, there is still very very high chance that it will reach cap soon (it happened last year). Then your PT sounds like valid, but you can not apply anymore this year. After six month, it became invalid and you have to wait for new invitation. Ontario only have 6000 for all streams, once it reach limit. Ontario has to stop all application and wait for new allocation from federal government in 2018.

Reactions: ALTaylor

ALTaylor

Star Member
May 11, 2017
PT (letter of interest) is not a certificate, but only a letter invite you to apply OINP.
1) Once you receive PT, then you apply OINP, after approved, you will receive nomination certificate and 600 points in EE pool. It could guarantee that you receive the ITA in the next draw.
2) If your score is high enough to receive ITA in EE, it saves your money and time in OINP for the 600 points.
3) Even PT valid for 6 months, there is still very very high chance that it will reach cap soon (it happened last year). Then your PT sounds like valid, but you can not apply anymore this year. After six month, it became invalid and you have to wait for new invitation. Ontario only have 6000 for all streams, once it reach limit. Ontario has to stop all application and wait for new allocation from federal government in 2018.
Thanks, Aaron. That's very useful information!

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
if my spouse IELTS results are 6 (CLB7) in writing, listening and speaking and 5 (CLB 6) in reading, cant i apply to OINP online as a primary applicant after receiving NOI? My IELTS results are 7.5 in each band and 7 in speaking.
I am asking this question because while filling online application form and entering family information details. As soon as i enter my spouse results, its giving me a message .

'Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCP stream, you must have aCLB score of 7 or above in English or french'
i understand this is a requirement for primaryapplicant. but this message is shown under family information. Though i still can move further steps.
Please advise

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Guys i got approval message in my CIC account from Ontario on 10th May. It shows "accept" or "Not accept". Is this the message that everyone is waiting for? What are the next steps after i accept this. Can anyone please guide. Appreciate that!! Thanks...

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i got approval message in my CIC account from Ontario on 10th May. It shows "accept" or "Not accept". Is this the message that everyone is waiting for? What are the next steps after i accept this. Can anyone please guide. Appreciate that!! Thanks...
It is. Accept it and wait approx 24hrs. You will have your crs increased by 600.

Imagine what happens next draw :)