+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
heena303 said:
Who is considered Inland and who is ouland

For example. I hav experiences in India and based on that I applied in ee and got nomination. Right now I am in canada on study permit.

may I consider inland or outland?

If u have applied under Human Capital and u have Canadian experience . U r inland ( in Canada )

Otherwise Outland with Indian experience

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
d4dpk.rajput said:
If u have applied under Human Capital and u have Canadian experience . U r inland ( in Canada )

Otherwise Outland with Indian experience

ok. thnkyou. Now got it.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
aaron_1117 said:
I wanna share my timeline here. I got NOI on 23rd Feb. But due to the website problem, I successfully submitted my application on 28th Feb, change to 'Assessment' on 21st March and 'Decision in Progress' on 31st March. Now I am still waiting for 'Approved'...
Hey did you get approval?? Applicants who submitted on 28th feb got approval today.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Hi everyone

Here is question

Can anybody give expert comments

Right now I am in Ontario on study permit and Applied on OINP human capital stream based on previous experiences in India

I got offer letter for master program from Mcgill university, Quebec. I waited so long for this offer letter as I want to study in MCgill uni for this program

Now thing is that Is it advisable to leave ontario as My application is in process and If I get approval, I will apply for PR so at that time, CIC also check that whether I have intent to live in ontario.

I want to live in ontario only because my cousins and friends are here but for time period, to complete my master I want to go to mcgill

What you suggest in this case??

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
heena303 said:
Hey did you get approval?? Applicants who submitted on 28th feb got approval today.
Really? My application is still in 'decision in progress'. Hope there is update tomorrow

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
heena303 said:
Hi everyone

Here is question

Right now I am in Ontario on study permit and Applied on OINP human capital stream based on previous experiences in India

I got offer letter for master program from Mcgill university, Quebec. I waited so long for this offer letter as I want to study in MCgill uni for this program

Now thing is that Is it advisable to leave ontario as My application is in process and If I get approval, I will apply for PR so at that time, CIC also check that whether I have intent to live in ontario.

I want to live in ontario only because my cousins and friends are here but for time period, to complete my master I want to go to mcgill

I think it may be a problem cause Ontario nominee you, but you go to another province even for study. CIC may reject your case because they know that you apply a study permit and go to Quebec.

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
heena303 said:
Hi everyone

Here is question

I saw you are also in Master Stream forum, did you apply two streams?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Really? You mean in the HCPS?

Feb 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with following question.

I had submitted my OINP application this month and I received an ITA last week. My status has changed to 'Decision in Progress' today.

I want to go ahead with ITA but Is it required that we notify OINP about ITA and withdraw the application before submitting to IRCC or I can wait until I submit the application.

Problem is if I get a nomination before submitting my IRCC application will it cause any issues. Anyone faced similar situation can please suggest if you have withdrawn the OINP application.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with following question.

I had submitted my OINP application this month and I received an ITA last week. My status has changed to 'Decision in Progress' today.

I want to go ahead with ITA but Is it required that we notify OINP about ITA and withdraw the application before submitting to IRCC or I can wait until I submit the application.

Problem is if I get a nomination before submitting my IRCC application will it cause any issues. Anyone faced similar situation can please suggest if you have withdrawn the OINP application.
Hi,
I am not in your situation, but there are many in your situation. So someone should be able to guide you. Here is what I read on the OINP website FAQ:
I submitted my online application to Ontario and paid the appropriate fees. I recently received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the federal government. What do I do?
If you wish to proceed with the ITA and withdraw your application for nomination you must notify the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (see above question on withdrawing an application).

Check the below link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

I think you should withdraw the PNP application if you wish to go ahead with the ITA. IMO you should talk to OINP and see what they suggest.

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
April 26, 2017

Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from April 26, 2017 at 5pm EDT until April 27, 2017 at 9am EDT.

April 26, 2017

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is an economic immigration program designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities. To improve the responsiveness of the program to labour market demands, the program will be issuing targeted Notifications of Interest to religious workers in NOCs 4154 (Professional occupations in religion) and 4217 (Other religious occupations) over the next week.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Guys received nomination email just now.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

My time line for OINP HCP:

NOI Feb 23th 2017
Submitted Mar 2nd
Assessment Apr 10th
DIP Apr 5th

Nomination Apr 27th