+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
hi experts,

Please help!

For Canadian degree, I need to submit the official transcripts, when I requested from my school, they sent me the official ones in a sealed envelope. If I open it to scan and upload, does it consider invalid? Please advise how to submit.

Thank you!

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
michellini said:
hi experts,

Please help!

For Canadian degree, I need to submit the official transcripts, when I requested from my school, they sent me the official ones in a sealed envelope. If I open it to scan and upload, does it consider invalid? Please advise how to submit.

Thank you!
No problem. You have to open it to scan. I graduated from Canadian University too, no problem to open it.

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Hello people,

I have not received any update from OINP. I applied on 8th mar and not heard anything. it is in DIP stage since mid april.

I saw that some who applied in 1st week of march have already received nomination by April 28th.

I know a person who applied on 3rd had been requested for some additional documents recently.

I am worried if they will ask for any documents or reject my file for any reason, as I have not heard anything from them.

Please let me know your thoughts on this based on your observations of current trend.

PS: I am FSW Outland applied in HCP stream.

Thanks

Peta

May 10, 2016
surya12 said:
Hello people,

I have not received any update from OINP. I applied on 8th mar and not heard anything. it is in DIP stage since mid april.

I saw that some who applied in 1st week of march have already received nomination by April 28th.

I know a person who applied on 3rd had been requested for some additional documents recently.

I am worried if they will ask for any documents or reject my file for any reason, as I have not heard anything from them.

Please let me know your thoughts on this based on your observations of current trend.

PS: I am FSW Outland applied in HCP stream.

Thanks

You're lucky.

I applied on March 13th and it's still saying submitted. I'm about ready to get my money back...people who applied long after me got nominated - how is that possible? If they want specific people then stop sending to everyone.

I'm over it, my money would still be in my account gaining interest now :mad:

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Peta said:
You're lucky.

I applied on March 13th and it's still saying submitted. I'm about ready to get my money back...people who applied long after me got nominated - how is that possible? If they want specific people then stop sending to everyone.

I'm over it, my money would still be in my account gaining interest now :mad:
Mate at least you have the ITA directly. My score is such that direct ITA is a far cry.
This is the reason yourprofile didnt move coz once you accept the ITA your profile is no longer available for nomination

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a question on minimum funds required for OINP

Hi all,

I want to ask two questions:
1. Which exchange rate do we need to consider for conversion? There are different rates. One is the inter bank rate. The other is the market exchange rate which is higher, and there is also an exchange rate found on google.

2. In my case for example minimum amount of of funds I need for OINP is CAD 18825. It converts to lets say Rs. 1500000 in my country. So do I have to maintain a balance well above Rs.1500000 like 1600000 or 1700000 or it could be even slightly more like 1501000 for approval?

Thank you,

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I have a question here. I got nomination on 27th April and accepted the nomination for 600 points. Today I got ITA from CIC, but the OINP still shows 'decision in progress'. So I did not receive any hard copy of nomination letter from Ontario. I am wondering if we need to upload the nomination letter to CIC?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,

I need one urgent advice of yours,

Is it enough to have my manager's signature in reference letter for OINP, or there has to be a company stamp on it ?

Thank you

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
Need advice
I had recvd NOI from OINP n I submitted all papers on 14th March...current status says DIP...

While checking my EE status today noticed that m CRS was showing 411 instead of 410 (what it actually should be)
After thoroughly checking my EE profile found that the spouse education points are wrong (1 pt more than what it should be) - Spouse masters was not recognised by wes but the option while filling in EE has been wrongly filed as 'two year prg' instead of 'none' ... Because of which score is showing 411..

At this stage , I am totally confused about what to do:
- to correct the score right away
- to wait for nomination and then correct the score

Whom n where to inform cic/ OINP
Totally confused
Please help

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Mandy03 said:
Need advice
I had recvd NOI from OINP n I submitted all papers on 14th March...current status says DIP...

While checking my EE status today noticed that m CRS was showing 411 instead of 410 (what it actually should be)
After thoroughly checking my EE profile found that the spouse education points are wrong (1 pt more than what it should be) - Spouse masters was not recognised by wes but the option while filling in EE has been wrongly filed as 'two year prg' instead of 'none' ... Because of which score is showing 411..

At this stage , I am totally confused about what to do:
- to correct the score right away
- to wait for nomination and then correct the score

Whom n where to inform cic/ OINP
Totally confused
Please help
As long as the score not falling down below CRS 400, You can make changes to EE profile

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Any idea when will oinp send nois again?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

I received NOI on April 12 2017.I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. In the mean time I resigned from my last job and joined a new company. I haven't changed anything in my EE profile, because I wasn't sure what to do about it.
Moreover I had already received NOI based on my experience shown at the time of receiving NOI. Do I need to update anything further regarding my work experience?
Please advise course of action. Thank you so much!