+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
alizaidi said:
Wow! congrats, how did you make your application?

I'm planning to start mine.

Do I start with the EE profile or do I apply for a OINP?

Just don't know where to start. Please assist

Thanks tons

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
Wow! congrats, how did you make your application?

I'm planning to start mine.

Do I start with the EE profile or do I apply for a OINP?

Just don't know where to start. Please assist

Thanks tons
First you have to create a EE profile. During the creation process, you will have the option to choose different provinces . You ,may either choose Ontario or can choose all. Depending upon your eligibility criteria and scores you might get NOI from multiple of those provinces. But you can choose only one province.

what is your score ? and NOC Code ?

dr.rakshanda

Mar 20, 2017
Hi,
I am a dentist.i have done my ECA through ICAS .i have done my eligibility assessment by david cohen.he informed me that my CRS score is 434.but i m confused because when i m calculating the CRS score is coming 350.is it necessary to do my spouse's ECA to score more in CRS?my IELTS score is 7.5.(listening:8,reading:8.5,writing:6.5 and speaking:7)what will be my language point in CRS?

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Gauravjit said:
First you have to create a EE profile. During the creation process, you will have the option to choose different provinces . You ,may either choose Ontario or can choose all. Depending upon your eligibility criteria and scores you might get NOI from multiple of those provinces. But you can choose only one province.

what is your score ? and NOC Code ?

Hey Thanks a lot for taking time to respond? How far is your application now???

My score is 421 and my NOC code is 2171 BUT I can also use 4021. Still making up my mind as to which one I should pick as my main occupation.

QUESTION?

SO DO YOU MEAN, I CAN'T APPLY STRAIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR NOI?

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHOOSING ONE PROVINCE AND CHOOSING ALL???

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING THAT LETTER ASSURING THEM THAT YOU WILL STAY IN THEIR PROVINCE WHILST THEY CAN CLEARY SEE YOU HAD THE INTENTION OF STAYING ANYWHERE IN CANADA IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Please ignore the capital letters, not trying to be rude, just to make sure you don't miss those points.

Hope you understand

Thanks tons :'(

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
srikamesh said:
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as Outland - FSW
Please keep us posted on the decision..

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
Hey Thanks a lot for taking time to respond? How far is your application now???

My score is 421 and my NOC code is 2171 BUT I can also use 4021. Still making up my mind as to which one I should pick as my main occupation.

QUESTION?

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING THAT LETTER ASSURING THEM THAT YOU WILL STAY IN THEIR PROVINCE WHILST THEY CAN CLEARY SEE YOU HAD THE INTENTION OF STAYING ANYWHERE IN CANADA IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Please ignore the capital letters, not trying to be rude, just to make sure you don't miss those points.

Hope you understand

Thanks tons :'(

- Yes you can apply straight from their website. i.e, create an EE profile on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp .
- Once the above one is created , you will get a job bank registration id in the messages of the above profile.
- Create a profile in job bank using the above id. http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843
- Now your profile becomes active and is in the pool to be considered for NOI or direct CRS draw.
- If you get NOI, then create an One-Key profile https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP and submit it with all docs. This is only for Ontario. I am not familiar with the processes of other provinces.

- No, you will either be selected in the general pool (current cut off is 441 based on last selection). Or you will get a NOI from them in your profile to apply via PNP. After submitting all docs for PNP , you will get 600 points. So, 99% chances that your profile will be selected in the general pool.
- Those who have low scores normally go for PNP to get additional 600 points . Then they get selected in general pool.
So, you have to decide which path you need to follow.

- There is no difference, but you might get NOI from any province and you might be tempted to accept it. Just consider the job prospects before accepting.
- U will be in a dilemma if there will be NOI from a better province.
- The point is you can enter canada through any province , but what matters is where will you get a job
- If you do not go through the Provincial nominee program, then ignore the NOIs that you receive and wait for general pool. If you get selected then you can apply for jobs in any province.

[ Note: i have a CRS score of 432( NOC 2171), did not get a selection in the last draw which went up to 441. So, i had the NOI and created the Ontario OneKey profile and submitted all docs. Paid 1500$ cad. If it gets approved, then i ll get 600 points. It means a definite selection in the next draw ]
And i had selected only Ontario while creating the profile. coz i wanted to be in that province

Looking at your case, 421 is difficult to get selected in the general pool . You will have to wait 1-2-3 or more months for the score to fall down from 441. So once you create a profile and get a NOI from a good province, then you should go for it.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Gauravjit said:

- Yes you can apply straight from their website. i.e, create an EE profile on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp .
- Once the above one is created , you will get a job bank registration id in the messages of the above profile.
- Create a profile in job bank using the above id. http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843
- Now your profile becomes active and is in the pool to be considered for NOI or direct CRS draw.
- If you get NOI, then create an One-Key profile https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP and submit it with all docs. This is only for Ontario. I am not familiar with the processes of other provinces.

- No, you will either be selected in the general pool (current cut off is 441 based on last selection). Or you will get a NOI from them in your profile to apply via PNP. After submitting all docs for PNP , you will get 600 points. So, 99% chances that your profile will be selected in the general pool.
- Those who have low scores normally go for PNP to get additional 600 points . Then they get selected in general pool.
So, you have to decide which path you need to follow.

- There is no difference, but you might get NOI from any province and you might be tempted to accept it. Just consider the job prospects before accepting.
- U will be in a dilemma if there will be NOI from a better province.
- The point is you can enter canada through any province , but what matters is where will you get a job
- If you do not go through the Provincial nominee program, then ignore the NOIs that you receive and wait for general pool. If you get selected then you can apply for jobs in any province.

[ Note: i have a CRS score of 432( NOC 2171), did not get a selection in the last draw which went up to 441. So, i had the NOI and created the Ontario OneKey profile and submitted all docs. Paid 1500$ cad. If it gets approved, then i ll get 600 points. It means a definite selection in the next draw ]
And i had selected only Ontario while creating the profile. coz i wanted to be in that province

Looking at your case, 421 is difficult to get selected in the general pool . You will have to wait 1-2-3 or more months for the score to fall down from 441. So once you create a profile and get a NOI from a good province, then you should go for it.

Hi Gauravjit

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR DETAIL RESPONSE. TRULY TRULY HELPFUL.

I STRUGGLE A LOT TO FIND MY RESPONSES AN ITS FIRST TIME I'M USING THIS BLOG AND NOT QUITE SURE WHERE TO FIND MY QUESTIONS AND HOW PEOPLE HAVE RESPONDED.

Anyway, I have done that - Created an Express entry profile and Got a message saying "Congratulations, you have successfully created your profile". However, there is one thing that still baffles me.

[size=10pt]1. Whilst creating/ filling up my EE profile I had two sections.

now I'm talking about the screen after terms and conditions then soon after I fill in my validation question.

The page has xxxx's account at the top. When you scroll down, there are two tables

TOP TABLE HAS THE HEADING
[/size]

[size=10pt]Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted

Whereby

1. column one has Application number - EMPTY
2. Column two has application type - Online application
3. Column three has date created
4.Column four has date left to submit = THESE DATES ARE NOW DOWN TO 54 DAYS... THE KEEP GOING DOWN EVERY DAY
5. Column five has date last saved
6. Column six has Details = not submitted
7. Last column says I will like to = with TWO OPTIONS (CONTINUE APPLICATION/ DELETE APPLICATION)
[/size]

WHEN I SCROLL SLIGHTLY DOWN THERE IS ANOTHER TABLE WHICH RESEMBLES THE TOP TABLE HOWEVER THE TITLES ARE DIFFERENT AND THE CONTENT SLIGHTLY DIFFERETN

[size=10pt]1. Column one has Application number - where there is my number E0007xxxxxxxx
2 Column two has application type - Express Entry
3. Column three has application NAME MY NAME IS THERE
4. Column four has date submitted = March 29, 2017 03:20:00 p.m. EDT
5 Column five - Details = Submitted
6. Column 6 - Messages - Read
7. Column 7 - Action = Check status and messages/ Withdraw profile.
[/size]
[size=10pt]I have tried multiple times to submit the top table BUT all I get is this message[/size]

Our Online Services Are Currently Down

System-generated error code:Z4HAKC6R (2017-04-02 10:40:04)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]QUESTION: [/size][/size]

HAVE I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING?

IF NOT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

IF YES, WHY IS THE TOP TABLE STILL COUNTING DOWN FOR ME LIKE I HAVE A DEADLINE?

IS THAT WHAT YOU GUYS HAD TO DO?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPLICATION TYPES [size=10pt](ONLINE APPLICATION ON TOP TABLE AND EXPRESS ENTRY ON BOTTOM TABLE)????
[/size]

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO???

PLEASE HEEELLLPPP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP

pberi01

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Quick question - does a paid internship count as valid work experience?

The FSWP requirement states that we need a minimum of 1 year paid full-time work experience and that unpaid internships and volunteer experience doesn't count.

My question is whether a paid internship would count towards valid work experience?

If so, does there need to be a minimum amount salary-wise or is any amount (including a stipend valid)?

Appreciate any help with regards to this question!!

THANK YOU!

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Dears,

-can someone change family information of wife from non accompanying to accompanying after getting nomination from oinp in EE profile before ITA ?! Noting that I already submitted oinp application stating that my wife is non accompanying.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Anyone can answer, for Photograph to upload do i need to combine 2 jpeg files as one or can i adjust side by side and make as one
because when i adjust side by side 751 * 531 is it acceptable

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Momo2010 said:
Dears,

-can someone change family information of wife from non accompanying to accompanying after getting nomination from oinp in EE profile before ITA ?! Noting that I already submitted oinp application stating that my wife is non accompanying.
I mean really? don't have a clear answer to your question, BUT can't stop and wonder, WHY DIDN'T YOU DECLARE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE???

WHY NOW? I can just see an immigration officer asking that question when they receive your application.

and knowing how they operate? I bet you know the answer already, hence your question.

I would continue with same story if I was me.

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHEN DID YOU PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION AND WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR OINP?

Good luck.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi All,

I have received NOI from OINP and my application status is submitted as of now. I have been informed by one of the consultants that we need to request WES (the body I got my ECA assessed from) to send a duplicate copy of my ECA report to OINP directly. However, I have attached the ECA report to application already while submitting the application. As per the consultancy, if WES doesn't send a copy from their end, it will just delay the process further.

If anybody could help me to understand if its mandatory or not, it will be great.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
paruldadhich said:
Hi All,

I have received NOI from OINP and my application status is submitted as of now. I have been informed by one of the consultants that we need to request WES (the body I got my ECA assessed from) to send a duplicate copy of my ECA report to OINP directly. However, I have attached the ECA report to application already while submitting the application. As per the consultancy, if WES doesn't send a copy from their end, it will just delay the process further.

If anybody could help me to understand if its mandatory or not, it will be great.
Yes,you need to send them duplicate report.It should be sent directly to ontario immigration.It is mentioned in their guide.Read note below education section.Its also mentioned on their updates page :

All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Navrattan said:
Yes,you need to send them duplicate report.It should be sent directly to ontario immigration.It is mentioned in their guide.Read note below education section.Its also mentioned on their updates page :

All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
Thank you for the quick and detailed revert :)

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Navrattan said:

Hi Mate,

on what score you have received NOI?? mine is 400.