+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Hi all,

Need urgent help!!

Here is my current status in OINP:
(I) Ielts valid from 12 September 2015 to 12 Sept 2017 with score( L-7.5,R-7,W-7,S-7)
(II) CRS-405
(III) Received PT interest letter on 23 Feb 2017 and registration done for OINP within 14 days successfully..
(IV) OINP - Application Received / POCI on 5th march 2017.

Few Queries..
(I) Where do I stand currently?Huh?
(II) When is the probable time to receive nomination from ontario as my Ielts score is almost near to get expired.
(III) Documents to keep ready after I receive nomination?
(IV) Is it better to go for Ielts right now?

Thanks in Advance...!!! Shocked Lips sealed

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello

I submitted my application under the Human Capital Stream on the 3rd of March and status changed to assessment today

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Selectedfew said:
Hello

I submitted my application under the Human Capital Stream on the 3rd of March and status changed to assessment today
Glad to hear another.

Best luck.

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Selectedfew said:
Hello

Well done! Hope it goes smoothly and you get nominated soon!

Are you Masters, Bachelors or Other...? Those above Bachelors seem to be being processed earlier.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Selectedfew said:
Hello

tommyjmiller said:
Well done! Hope it goes smoothly and you get nominated soon!

Are you Masters, Bachelors or Other...? Those above Bachelors seem to be being processed earlier.
C'mon dude :D attention please

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, I am not sure what to do, my CRS score is 427, DO i have to create a profile on Ontario website to get a NOI or they will select and send NOI. I have not received any invitation yet.

please advise.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
ExpatingSinceLong said:
Hi there, I am not sure what to do, my CRS score is 427, DO i have to create a profile on Ontario website to get a NOI or they will select and send NOI. I have not received any invitation yet.

please advise.
Though there is no official announcement, I think they have paused issuing NOI for now. They select profile that qualify their requirements criteria and issue NOI.

We just have to wait.

dreamofca

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there,

Hubby and I received our NOI on 23rd Feb. But his uncle, who we listed as the relative in Ontario, has not been forthcoming with the required supporting docs due to. I'd like to find out whether anyone has ever had success on getting Ontario PNP by listing a friend in Ontario as their social connection. What type of supporting documents would you suggest in this case?
Thanks

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
limestone said:
C'mon dude :D attention please
I was paying attention mate. It's just that you can apply for the Human Capital Stream as Bachelors or higher, but until now I'd only seen those with a Masters getting beyond the status of "submitted". Ultimately I'm glad to know that at least one person with a Bachelors Degree has begun to be processed ;)

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommyjmiller said:
I was paying attention mate. It's just that you can apply for the Human Capital Stream as Bachelors or higher, but until now I'd only seen those with a Masters getting beyond the status of "submitted". Ultimately I'm glad to know that at least one person with a Bachelors Degree has begun to be processed ;)
Well according to OINP updates page, what I understand is there are different streams within OINP:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

so you mean the third HCP, is also called "Bachelors"? Is that it?

BR

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
tommyjmiller said:
Theres nothing related to your degree. Im pretty sure there are some ppl w bachelor degree got processed

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommyjmiller said:
Omg! just clicked what you mean ;D

OK, those people who applied under HCP stream, but also has a Masters or PhD ... I don't know what was in my mind.

It looks like our friend has already replied to clarify. So, it is not related as you suspected.

Selectedfew said:
Bachelors degree

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,
I have found that we need to show bank balance for latest 6 months to prove that we have enough settlement funds. The question is do we have to keep this balance above the minimum CAD 12300 throughout the time period, or is it okay to be below at times. Also, a thing to consider is exchange rate movements as I have my money in USD. Do I have to consider this as well?
Thanks in advance!