+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

okpokki

Dec 30, 2015
Anyone facing difficulty with login to OINP ONe-key portal? Haven't been able to login for almost the whole day.

COLTMX3

Jan 26, 2017
Not allowing me to post links :|
Prefix the following by https
myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
Spreading the information!

If you wish to obtain Ontario NOI its good to create a new GCKEY . The reason for doing this is that Ontario PNP software sometimes misses out old profiles. The issue was also observed last year when people had to create multiple new GCKEY till they got their NOI from ontario.
can we just recreate a new ee profile using an existing gckey?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
My brother got NOI from Ontario yesterday around 2: 29 EST. His NOC code is 2211 and EE score is 422. He created his profile on Feb 18, 2017.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
krunal2904 said:
My brother got NOI from Ontario yesterday around 2: 29 EST. His NOC code is 2211 and EE score is 422. He created his profile on Feb 18, 2017.
Thanks a lot for the info :)

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so I've decided to re-create my profile!

Can somebody pls help with the instructions??

So far I've used the 'Come to Canada' tool and generated the Reference code. Now,

Q: Do I need to withdraw my existing application? And, then sign-up for a new GC Key?

Q: Or, Do I need to withdraw my existing application but, can/should use my existing GC Key??

Help will be appreciated guys. :)

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_Sharma said:
Ok, so I've decided to re-create my profile!

Can somebody pls help with the instructions??

So far I've used the 'Come to Canada' tool and generated the Reference code. Now,

Q: Do I need to withdraw my existing application? And, then sign-up for a new GC Key?

Q: Or, Do I need to withdraw my existing application but, can/should use my existing GC Key??

Help will be appreciated guys. :)
i withdrew my existing profile then recreate a new one using the same gckey.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeprofilehelp said:
Is it active right away or you have to wait for 24hrs ?

i have reactivated my job bank last night with my new ee profile but upon checking this morning it still shows as pending. so i may have to check again later.

Sunny_18

Feb 24, 2017
Can someone please answer the following questions:
1. How frequently does OINP send NOIs (daily, weekly etc.)?
2. Are there any repercussions of deleting an older profile and creating new one? Are older EE profiles given priority by OINP?

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
okpokki said:
Anyone facing difficulty with login to OINP ONe-key portal? Haven't been able to login for almost the whole day.
I cannot log in at all... how can they set a deadline of 7 days?...

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
DO people receive any email/message or anything else regarding NOI? How can you check NOI status from Ontario. My overall score is 403. Still waiting

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
abhisheksdimt said:
DO people receive any email/message or anything else regarding NOI? How can you check NOI status from Ontario. My overall score is 403. Still waiting
If there is an NOI, you will receive an "update" email, and you will see New Message in you EE.