+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
yuletide9 said:
Could you advise where OINP clearly say 45 days for Human Cpital?

Will it mean 45 days after receiving NOI to register in One-Key, and 7 days to complete the application once One-Key is registered??

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?

Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check FAQ OINP page:
www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Anyone who withdraw his/her profile and recreated it and got PT/NOI
Please help me with this ques -

What did you mention in the answer of this ques in "Immigration history and Citizenships" section-

"Has [Your Name] applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"
YES or NO ?

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Have anyone receive any NOI under Human capital Priorities streams. My overall score is 403

another query is regarding experience: my all experience is in skill A classification

Code 4011- 2010-14 (University Professor)
4021- 2014-16 (Vocational Instructor)
4011- 2016 till now (University Professor)

Is there any problem in my experience can I consider this experience in total = 7 years

Please guide

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Thank you guys, any idea what is the current CRS score of people getting NOI under noc code 2171?

My score is 428, how are mychances of getting a NOI. Any suggestions ?

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
abhisheksdimt said:
Have anyone receive any NOI under Human capital Priorities streams. My overall score is 403

another query is regarding experience: my all experience is in skill A classification

Code 4011- 2010-14 (University Professor)
4021- 2014-16 (Vocational Instructor)
4011- 2016 till now (University Professor)

Is there any problem in my experience can I consider this experience in total = 7 years

Please guide
There shouldn't be any problem in claiming a total work experience of 7 years in your case. I have 6+ years of experience in NOC 4012 (Teaching and Research Assistant), and 3 years of experience in NOC 4011 (Assistant Professor) even though my primary NOC for express entry is 4011. Hope that clarifies your doubt.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
paruldadhich said:
Thank you guys, any idea what is the current CRS score of people getting NOI under noc code 2171?

My score is 428, how are mychances of getting a NOI. Any suggestions ?
The score of the guy was 401. So we don't really know what is the criteria with which OINP is issuing NOI.
But I did notice, the 10 ppl who got NOI made their profiles after Feb 15.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
The score of the guy was 401. So we don't really know what is the criteria with which OINP is issuing NOI.
But I did notice, the 10 ppl who got NOI made their profiles after Feb 15.
hmm, yeah even I have heard similar things. Thank you, lets hope for the best :)

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Hello

I got notification of interest from onip

I have question that

If I want to mention that my cousin is canadian citizen as intent to reside in ontario in intention letter to settel in canada; How can I mention
proof of relationship with him?

My cousin is son of my mother's real sister?

What kind of documents are needed to show relationship?

Other thing is that;

I have foreign experiences. I just claimed experience as dentist in my express entry profile. I have other experience too but I am not able to provide sufficient proof to claim it in respective NOC? What should I do for ONIP?

I have experience letter for those which I havnt claimed points but It is just mentioned that I worked there. So What to do?

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
alizaidi said:

Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?

Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.

Check FAQ OINP page:
www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html
Thank you for sharing! BUT, I highly doubt if the website is updated.

Because, Last year, 45 is VERY CLEARLY stated in the guide; this year, there is no date.

Second, for both Master and PHD streams, they are required to finish in 7 days, meaning there might be default setting that if the application is not submitted, it will be withdrawn automatically.

So, I highly recommend people to submit in 7 days, if the website WORKS!

silverfang24

Feb 26, 2017
I got my NOI last thursday, Feb 23. However, I can't seem to get in the website. I filled up a few columns then got kicked out due to inactive session. Anybody got an idea on how to fix this?

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have some questions for those who receive PT notification of interest. Thanks.

1. What is your major? Mine is chemical engineering.
2. Are you woking in Canada now or get a job offer in Canada?

I had CRS score 406, created EE on Jan. 7, 8+years work experience, Master degree in Canada (but failed to get a Master stream code), NOC0013 senior managers of Financial and business.

Still waiting for PT NOI, hope I can get one in next week.

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Can any one guide what is letter of intent? How to write letter of Intent if you don't have any relatives/friends/cousin in Canada. Kindly guide the criteria of writing Letter of intent any one have sample especially for this case.