+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
yuletide9 said:
Thank you for sharing! BUT, I highly doubt if the website is updated.

Because, Last year, 45 is VERY CLEARLY stated in the guide; this year, there is no date.

Second, for both Master and PHD streams, they are required to finish in 7 days, meaning there might be default setting that if the application is not submitted, it will be withdrawn automatically.

So, I highly recommend people to submit in 7 days, if the website WORKS!
I agree with you, there is no deadline as such in Human Capital new guide. I think they will update it next week.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Hi guys, has any one in NOC 4021 received NOI? I created my profile on OCT 2016, cause the criteria is not that clear so i have not recreated my profile yet. I updated it just now. From what i seen from tracker, people who received NOI mainly are recent profile creators X experiences on engineering/technology. Would really appreciate if anyone can share their ideas. Thanks!

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
gpsingh12 said:
Anyone who withdraw his/her profile and recreated it and got PT/NOI
Please help me with this ques -

What did you mention in the answer of this ques in "Immigration history and Citizenships" section-

"Has [Your Name] applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"
YES or NO ?

I also have the same question. However, My friend told me that his lawyer told him to select "NO". I think you only need to put YES there if either you withdraw NOI deliberately or Your Express entry file had rejected by CIC in your previous submission

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) Did you earlier create any other EE profile? Or this was the only profile of yours? If this was your second profile then what did you do with the first?

2) Also, I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

3) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
hello Can you guide about you 4011 NOC code. You worked in a University/college/Institute? I also have experience in 4011 code.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balrajvicky said:
Hey Guys,

I recreated my profile one more time just now. Lets see if I get PT this time or not
what did you answer to the question if you have applied to ircc before?

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
abhisheksdimt said:
hello Can you guide about you 4011 NOC code. You worked in a University/college/Institute? I also have experience in 4011 code.
Do you have working experience under this code 4011 in the university/College/Institute.

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi,

My Noc code is 2171 and my EE Score is 438 - But didn't got NOI and I created my profile 1 month back.

Do I need to recreate my profile to get NOI OR what to do??

Please help me

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
hi.. has anybody been able to fill up the application on their e-filing portal ? I created my one-key id 2 days ago but not able to progress with the application.. their website now says 'service is unavailable'? please help .....

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just received an email from oinp, they shifted deadline for application to 14 days for the three streams.

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending