+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
ash_b said:
Hello!

I am @ 415 on my EE CRS & got a NOI from OINP

Questions -

1.) I have heard OINP NOI is valid for 6 months? Is that true? Would they come back after 3 months & say we cannot accept any more applications?

2.) After having received just NOI, can i make a change in the NOC code in my EE? Does this also require submission of "Change of Personal Information" form since i haven't technically submitted the OINP application?

3.) Should i wait for next couple of draws to directly get an ITA for EE? On May 13th, i would be gaining at least 12 points for my spouse's IELTS as well.
1 ) It may happen because if oinp reach their intake limit then they will nt accept further application although u hv noi which is valid. This is my opinion only. Because in previous year they stopped taking paper application after registration limit is reached for hcp

This is only opinion.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
ash_b said:
Hello!

I am @ 415 on my EE CRS & got a NOI from OINP

Questions -

1.) I have heard OINP NOI is valid for 6 months? Is that true? Would they come back after 3 months & say we cannot accept any more applications?

2.) After having received just NOI, can i make a change in the NOC code in my EE? Does this also require submission of "Change of Personal Information" form since i haven't technically submitted the OINP application?

3.) Should i wait for next couple of draws to directly get an ITA for EE? On May 13th, i would be gaining at least 12 points for my spouse's IELTS as well.
From what we are seeing this year, my bet is that OINP will still have the quota to be fulfilled. Till now, most of the members who would have received NoI from OINP, have also received ITA directly with the last draw score going so low hence would be no longer be filling OINP application (until, they would have already done so) Even if someone has filled OINP application and he gets ITA, he will go out of the pool, which means the person wont be able to continue with Ontario is what I think. I would say, wait for at least couple of draws, anyways you have some time in hand to save your money. Again, just an opinion :)

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
paruldadhich said:
From what we are seeing this year, my bet is that OINP will still have the quota to be fulfilled. Till now, most of the members who would have received NoI from OINP, have also received ITA directly with the last draw score going so low hence would be no longer be filling OINP application (until, they would have already done so) Even if someone has filled OINP application and he gets ITA, he will go out of the pool, which means the person wont be able to continue with Ontario is what I think. I would say, wait for at least couple of draws, anyways you have some time in hand to save your money. Again, just an opinion :)
Hi Parul, don't you think there might not be a decrease in the CRS cut off for the coming months as the rule of giving more points to 'French speaking applicants and applicants with PR sibling' will be implemented ?

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
mkcan said:
Hi Parul, don't you think there might not be a decrease in the CRS cut off for the coming months as the rule of giving more points to 'French speaking applicants and applicants with PR sibling' will be implemented ?
I am not sure when will it be implied from but looking at the current rank list and number of applicants present in each bracket, looks like the cutoff may go down in case IRCC will still plan to provide huge number of ITAs (2K-3K) for couple more draws. Below is the status as of CRS score distribution as of April 7 -

601-1200 49
451-600 212
441-450 52
431-440 86
421-430 2,973
411-420 3,157

I understand how hard it would be for you to wait :) but I myself have wasted the fee by applying to OINP and then got ITA hence just a suggestion.
Lets hope for the best !

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
Thanks paruldadhich & heena303..

Could someone also provide suggestion on the below qs?

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Oh! Sorry to hear that you wasted your money but never mind, looking at the positive , you got ITA :) Congrats!
Latest cut off was 423, right ?
paruldadhich said:
I am not sure when will it be implied from but looking at the current rank list and number of applicants present in each bracket, looks like the cutoff may go down in case IRCC will still plan to provide huge number of ITAs (2K-3K) for couple more draws. Below is the status as of CRS score distribution as of April 7 -

601-1200 49
451-600 212
441-450 52
431-440 86
421-430 2,973
411-420 3,157

I understand how hard it would be for you to wait :) but I myself have wasted the fee by applying to OINP and then got ITA hence just a suggestion.
Lets hope for the best !

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
mkcan said:
Oh! Sorry to hear that you wasted your money but never mind, looking at the positive , you got ITA :) Congrats!
Latest cut off was 423, right ?

Hi All
Anybody received Nomination through Ontario PNP After NOI in February or March 2017 under HCPS in 2017?Huh?

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
I got an email from ONIP requesting to resend the scanned copies of passport (all pages including blanks) and resume. I have send it just now. I have submitted my application on 1st March and they have started the review now.

Thanks. Will keep u updated.

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
HumanCapital001 said:
I got an email from ONIP requesting to resend the scanned copies of passport (all pages including blanks) and resume. I have send it just now. I have submitted my application on 1st March and they have started the review now.

How much time does it take for them to send an acknowledgement receipt/confirmation once you have submitted your OINP application?

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
HumanCapital001 said:

Hey, could you share your CRS score please. I have submitted my application on 20th March, havent heard back yet. However, I have seen that the status changed for many of us within 3 weeks. Is there any criteria OINP is following ?

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
paruldadhich said:
Hey, could you share your CRS score please. I have submitted my application on 20th March, havent heard back yet. However, I have seen that the status changed for many of us within 3 weeks. Is there any criteria OINP is following ?
CRS 411. My status still shows submitted. looks like they are reviewing the application behind the scene.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
HumanCapital001 said:
CRS 411. My status still shows submitted. looks like they are reviewing the application behind the scene.
they hvnt updated your status? I submitted on 2nd march. status is dip. I dnt know whether they r checking or nt as they are not updating ur status and also checking ur profile

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
NOC Code ?

HumanCapital001 said:

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
paruldadhich said:
I submitted mine on March 15, which changed into 'assessment' on April 14. I am guessing your status will change soon.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Guys what is the next step after "Assessment" and how long will it take for the process change?

My stage changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment" today.

My timelines are as follows:
CRS: 400
OINP submitted: 4/4/2017
OINP assessment: 19/4/2017