+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

Peta

May 10, 2016
nice222 said:
[size=10pt]Sorry that is flashed mate

Just pursue it anyway. Not sure if you can make your ITA application then add the 600 points when you get the nomination? question is does it help then?

Just over thinking ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
[/size]

But that makes no sense.

The whole point of going through OINP is to get an ITA...which I got.

The application is still saying submitted.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Peta said:
But that makes no sense.

The whole point of going through OINP is to get an ITA...which I got.

The application is still saying submitted.

I KNEW THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, THAT IS WHY I SAID, OVER THINKING..... WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE IF YOU CAN USE YOUR 600 POINTS - ITS ME TRYING TO BE POSITIVE.

ANYWAY, WHATEVER YOU DECIDE - GOOD LUCK

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,
I have one query regarding the passport requirement of OINP,
They ask that my passport must have been valid for at least 2 years, if not then I have to provide copy of old passport, but the problem is I don't have my old passport as it was lost, has anyone encountered this kind of problem?
What should I do ?
Thank you beforehand !!

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Question regarding police clearance. I had obtained the document from my home country in Dec 2014 - it does not state the validity period - just say from 1999 - to date.
Do i need to obtain a fresh document? I havent stayed in my home for more than 3months since 2014.

I know this is quite common for Vetassess (Australia), what are the chances of Canadian immigration personnel calling for interview or calling workplace?

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
SoniaJav said:
Question regarding police clearance. I had obtained the document from my home country in Dec 2014 - it does not state the validity period - just say from 1999 - to date.
Do i need to obtain a fresh document? I havent stayed in my home for more than 3months since 2014.

I know this is quite common for Vetassess (Australia), what are the chances of Canadian immigration personnel calling for interview or calling workplace?
Anybody received
Noi in 2017 and
got Nomination from HCPS in 2017 ????

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Could someone help me find the checklist regarding documents required for CIC Application post receiving ITA ? I couldnt find any yet, though its mentioned in the ITA received that one should look into the checklist for documents required.

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dears ,

Need your advice, I am waiting for my ielts results ....

by any chance Ontario will drop their cut off scores to 390 ?...

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
bluewaters87 said:
Dears ,

Need your advice, I am waiting for my ielts results ....

by any chance Ontario will drop their cut off scores to 390 ?...
Looking at previous rounds below, they have been sending invites keeping it under 4000 invites. And there has been always above 10,000 candidates available above 400 score. So, unless there are not enough applicants available or they choose to increase the threshold from 4000 to 10000, there is no chance they could go down 400.

But saying that, I noticed rate of new applicants being added is less than rate of being invited. If this continues (i.e. no drastic increase of new applicants) then there is a slight possibility the CRS invite slowly going down...

If CRS invite goes down, there is a possibility for OINP threshold to go down. One can only hope.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
h1b2pr said:
Looking at previous rounds below, they have been sending invites keeping it under 4000 invites. And there has been always above 10,000 candidates available above 400 score. So, unless there are not enough applicants available or they choose to increase the threshold from 4000 to 10000, there is no chance they could go down 400.

But saying that, I noticed rate of new applicants being added is less than rate of being invited. If this continues (i.e. no drastic increase of new applicants) then there is a slight possibility the CRS invite slowly going down...

If CRS invite goes down, there is a possibility for OINP threshold to go down. One can only hope.

Anybody received Nomination through Ontario After NOI in February or March 2017 under HCPS in 2017 ?

Mar 28, 2017
balrajvicky said:
OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017
Hi. I have received NOI of Ontario last week. Its validity is 6 months. Also, we need to maintain a bank statement of required funds for past 6 months. I have transferred the required amount in my account but will ontario government accept bank statement of 5.5 months? as I need to file OINP before NOI expires.Plz help

Thanks in Advac

Mar 28, 2017
balrajvicky said:
OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017
Hi. I have received Ontario NOI last week which is valid for 6 months. However i got the required funds transferred to my account this week and as per their requirement we need to maintain required funds for 6 months. Will ontario accept bank statement of 5.5 months as I need to file for OINP before my NOI expires. Plz help.

Thanks in advance

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Vishal Menezes said:
Hi. I have received Ontario NOI last week which is valid for 6 months. However i got the required funds transferred to my account this week and as per their requirement we need to maintain required funds for 6 months. Will ontario accept bank statement of 5.5 months as I need to file for OINP before my NOI expires. Plz help.

Thanks in advance
Refer Proof Of Funds Thread. It will have information for almost all situations

of POF.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Peta said:
Guys I got an ITA but applied to OINP on March 13th....

Can I get my money back??? :'( :'( :'( :'(
When u accept ur ITA, u r out of the pool. As a result, oinp cannot transfer 600 pts into ur account....Basically, u just throw away 1500 dollars like me lolll.

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
Hello!

I am @ 415 on my EE CRS & got a NOI from OINP

Questions -

1.) I have heard OINP NOI is valid for 6 months? Is that true? Would they come back after 3 months & say we cannot accept any more applications?

2.) After having received just NOI, can i make a change in the NOC code in my EE? Does this also require submission of "Change of Personal Information" form since i haven't technically submitted the OINP application?

3.) Should i wait for next couple of draws to directly get an ITA for EE? On May 13th, i would be gaining at least 12 points for my spouse's IELTS as well.