+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOMINATION FOR JANUARY '2016

avirk0172

Jan 7, 2016
Dear I just want to know whether anybody have received nomination from Ontario in january 2016.
I have submitted my wife profile in Express entry pool with 405 points.But still no invitation has been received.
So, I just want to know that anybody got nomination for ontario in the new yrar 2016.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
avirk0172 said:
Dear I just want to know whether anybody have received nomination from Ontario in january 2016.
I have submitted my wife profile in Express entry pool with 405 points.But still no invitation has been received.
So, I just want to know that anybody got nomination for ontario in the new yrar 2016.
Dear, you have not mentioned the date you had your OINP application submitted. October applicants have received nomination. Take a look at this link:

Add an Entry in the OINP Sheet
http://tinyurl.com/OINP-form
View OINP Timelines
http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

nvnissac

Jan 12, 2016
I got a PT interest from Ontario.(OIPNP)

My CRS score is 400. Created EE profile on 10th Jan, got my PT interest message today morning.

Regards,
Naveen Issac Immanuel

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
My wife just received the below message last night.Can anybody confirm is this a nomination from OINP.And, if it is the OINP then they have written below to contact OINP, so I want to know by which link I should contact them, is it by sending documents within 45 days or by any other mode.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear HARMEET KAUR,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.

Me2canada2016

Jan 13, 2016
I did receive the same letter/message yesterday. Have you started with the process? May be we can assist each other for sending the application. Do ping me on +17063514507

canadaasp

Jan 13, 2016
Hello all,
I am looking forward to apply to OINP as i have family ties to ontario.Can you tell me is receiving PT notification hard??How will they identify us in the pool.Is it based on the score only??Is there a seperate application to get PT notification as there will be a lot of other applicants too in the pool no??Kindly help

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
I have submitted my profile on 8-Dec-2015. I got CRS Score 415. i gave job code 2173. Till now didn't recevied pt notification from Ontario. any one tell what might be the reason i didnt get the notification. I did see people getting notification with 400 points . Am i using wrong job code?

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hi i got PT invitation for ontario and i am working on gathering documents
Please send me the document check list on nilangjoshi12@gmail.com
or text or whats app me on 587-778-3289
Thanks in advance

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
I received PT interest from Ontario today. My CRS is 402. My confusion now is that it said the score has to remain atleast 400 during the entire nomination and CIC stage. Now, my birthday is coming this March and I expect the points to go down since I'm turning another year.

Anyone here had experience something like this? Anyone knows the number to contact OINP if it's possible to call them?

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
k0nduire said:
I received PT interest from Ontario today. My CRS is 402. My confusion now is that it said the score has to remain atleast 400 during the entire nomination and CIC stage. Now, my birthday is coming this March and I expect the points to go down since I'm turning another year.

Anyone here had experience something like this? Anyone knows the number to contact OINP if it's possible to call them?
Nothing to worry submit ur opnp application before march. Once u submit ur application than dont wry, points reduction via age will not affect ur application.

warsan2416

Feb 1, 2015
Does one need to have a bachelor degree or higher to get OINP under human priorities stream? I have little over 400 points and a diploma from Ontario will that qualify for an OINP? Thanks

lockhead1983

Jan 18, 2016
Hi All,

I am complete newbie on this forum and this is my first query.

I am looking for some clarity for my wife EE that we filled on 15th Jan. Though the job bank registration was done yesterday, i.e 18th Jan, We still haven't received Ontario Nomination email.

Is there a profile selection criteria mentioned some where that we can go through to find our eligibility:

CSR score : 424
NOC code: 0112 (Human resource manager) Exp above 12 yrs
Dual degree: 1 more than 3 yrs
CLB 10 in all

Any help would be highly appreciated,
Thanks

MikeVos

Jan 22, 2016
Hilton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Nomination.....
29-11-2016 (ONIP)
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2017 (Upfront)
@lockhead1983, I am fairly new to this as well... Did you select only Ontario on your Express Entry application? We were advised to only select Ontario to show that we want to live there only and therefore get noticed by the province (shows your intent). We received a nomination 3 days after submitting with 400 points.

Hope this helps!

canadaasp

Jan 13, 2016
Hi all,
Anybody can give me an idea about how long will it take(how many months) to get our nomination from Ontario after we receive a PT notification of interest and applying for the same right away