+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOMINATION FOR February '2016

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Please expert answer my question:

I have re-created my profile on Feb 23rd I have read in this forum that recently no PT notification was given. My question is do we need to re-create the profile every time after the draw??

Thanks,

Alkhor

Apr 6, 2016
Hi,
I created my profile on March 21st with CRs score of 434.No Ontario PT notification received yet.Do let me know if latest anyone had received PT.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
AARJUN said:
Please expert answer my question:

I have re-created my profile on Feb 23rd I have read in this forum that recently no PT notification was given. My question is do we need to re-create the profile every time after the draw??

Thanks,
Just wait till you get news on this forum that people are receiving PT NOI from Ontario. Only then you need to recreate your EE profile once again.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hello Everyone!

I may be missing something here so I would appreciate any help.

I just recently finished my one year of experience post grad and therefore I recently just got some more points. I am currently at 438 points!
I'm reading online and it seems like people would receive a PT invitation from ON if the province deems the individual useful to it's economy. i.e. French speaker, a worker in a field not many people work in .. etc. Not everyone with points above 400 will receive a PT but it doesn't hurt to have your name in the pool. How come almost everyone in this thread is expecting a PT invitation? Unless everyone in this thread speaks French!

Is what I am assuming correct?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

For how long is OOPNP or OINP open this year ?

I was looking at their site. I could not find a start or end date.

toronto85

Apr 12, 2016
I submitted my application for oinp recently. I redacted my cc info on my statements for the past 6 months. However I included a overview of all my accounts just a print screen from my online banking that shows my banking info and my cc shows up as like 4444 **** **** 4444 would this lead to a rejection and my application returned?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto85 said:
I submitted my application for oinp recently. I redacted my cc info on my statements for the past 6 months. However I included a overview of all my accounts just a print screen from my online banking that shows my banking info and my cc shows up as like 4444 **** **** 4444 would this lead to a rejection and my application returned?
This would not normally lead to them returning your application as the details was not shown in full.

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Sharing these information in case this might help anyone understand the current situation with OINP
EE profile created on March 7th - applying for the French-Speaking stream with CBL 8.5 in English and high score in French (don't remember exact CBL).
Ontario PT received on March 7th
Application sent on April 13th
Application delivered on April 14th to Ministry of Immigration
AOR - pending

Called Ontario to understand when I should expect an AOR - told me their are working on backlog application.
Does anyone who applied to the French-Speaking stream has some news on how long it takes to get nominated ?
Best regards to all