+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP | NOI | Human capital priority stream application query

venkataSivudu

Oct 27, 2022
I got NOI letter as part of OINP Tech draw on May5th. While filling out the OINP application form, I'm a bit confused about filling Education history details.

A little bit about my education background.

I have completed M.Tech from India and I got ECA from WES with the Canadian equivalency Master's degree. Similarly, I have done bachelors from India(no ECA as I got ECA for my M.Tech).

In the online application form it is given like "List all post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships. In addition, list any secondary education (i.e. high school) completed in Canada only. Start with your most recent education. "

Does that mean, I have to enter only M.Tech details ?

Is it fine to add my bachelors and 12th class details that I have completed in India?

Can you please share your experience with if you have already done OINP application.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got NOI letter as part of OINP Tech draw on May5th. While filling out the OINP application form, I'm a bit confused about filling Education history details.

A little bit about my education background.

I have completed M.Tech from India and I got ECA from WES with the Canadian equivalency Master's degree. Similarly, I have done bachelors from India(no ECA as I got ECA for my M.Tech).

In the online application form it is given like "List all post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships. In addition, list any secondary education (i.e. high school) completed in Canada only. Start with your most recent education. "

Does that mean, I have to enter only M.Tech details ?

Is it fine to add my bachelors and 12th class details that I have completed in India?

Can you please share your experience with if you have already done OINP application.
You are asking in the wrong forum. Ask in the PNP forum, this is Express entry.