+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI after declining it once

harrysigh

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys! I made a profile under IRCC express entry last year and I got NOI in September 2017 but I declined the offer as I was unsure whether to just stick to Ontario or not but now I am regretting my decision. My question is
Can I request OINP to consider it again and resend me NOI again?
or Is there a possibility to get the NOI again if I make a new EE profile?

My CRS score is 417
NOC- 3112

TIA

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I have the same question. I ignored the NOI and I regret it.

I read in some threads that we should withdraw the existing profile to create a new one. But now with the tie-breaking rule benefiting older profiles (as mine), I'm afraid to do that and lose an ITA in case of a 423 draw (my score). I tried to uncheck the Ontario option in the profile, updating, and check it again and updating it again. But I don't know if it will work.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys! I made a profile under IRCC express entry last year and I got NOI in September 2017 but I declined the offer as I was unsure whether to just stick to Ontario or not but now I am regretting my decision. My question is
Can I request OINP to consider it again and resend me NOI again?
or Is there a possibility to get the NOI again if I make a new EE profile?

My CRS score is 417
NOC- 3112

TIA
When OINP reopens HCP you can try a new NOI by withdrawing your current profile and creating a new one. Despite having standard requirements, receiving a NOI is never guaranteed, though newer profiles tend to receive them first.

You can track down when OINP is resuming issuing NOIs here:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
When OINP reopens HCP you can try a new NOI by withdrawing your current profile and creating a new one. Despite having standard requirements, receiving a NOI is never guaranteed, though newer profiles tend to receive them first.

You can track down when OINP is resuming issuing NOIs here:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Do you think that just uncheck Ontario option in the profile (and update it) and check it again could work?

romisinghroy

Jan 7, 2020
We had received an PNP fronm Ontario on 31st May 2019 which we unfortunately missed. Our NOC code was 1111. In August when there was another draw we did not receive the invitation even when we met the CRS score requirement and the JOB code as well. Our current CRS score is 451 and we are interested in OINP. Please advise us as to the reason for not receiving the invitation. Is there some time frame that is looked at if once a PNP is missed. What can we do so that we can be picked for OINP.

If anyone can answer this query we would be very grateful.