+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys,
We received approval from OINP. Our score is updated. We will get invitation in the next draw. I am the primary applicant, my spouse will be accompanying me, his passport will be expiring in July'21 , so should we apply for a renewed passport and then apply for pcc for express entry. Since, I have also read that passports about to be expired can also be a cause for the rejection of application.

Kinshaku

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, let me share me timeline below.
Submitted: 12/10/2020
Assessment: 14/01/2021
DIP: 15/01/2021
Nomination: 11/02/2021
My processing time has been more than 90 days. Maybe I'm the last one nominated for 26/08 NOI?

Reactions: r.fika7

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi @ziadnasir @Timbuktu_14 . I received the invitation 2 days back. You guys are already in processing your application for EE. I am from India, I wanted to know which one should I go for before, medicals or pcc ? I have also got my re-issued passport within this time, which was not mentioned at the time of OINP processing.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hi @ziadnasir @Timbuktu_14 . I received the invitation 2 days back. You guys are already in processing your application for EE. I am from India, I wanted to know which one should I go for before, medicals or pcc ? I have also got my re-issued passport within this time, which was not mentioned at the time of OINP processing.
Definitely the PCC as it takes time Medical was 1 week for me. You should apply for PCC and while waiting for it go for the medical as well. Medical should be the last thing as from what I heard is that you get COPR till the date your medicals are valid.

Passport re issued is not a problem just enter the new passport in the post ITA application and add a letter of explanation.

Reactions: PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Definitely the PCC as it takes time Medical was 1 week for me. You should apply for PCC and while waiting for it go for the medical as well. Medical should be the last thing as from what I heard is that you get COPR till the date your medicals are valid.

Passport re issued is not a problem just enter the new passport in the post ITA application and add a letter of explanation.
Thanks for the reply. I would also like to ask you that, my spouse passport got re-issued and he added my name in the new passport so to apply for pcc he will be mentioning that he is married, but my passport (primary applicant) does not contain his name and my passport expiry is long due, so can I mention my status as single and get pcc, our consultant said we can do this (it won't be a problem) and get pcc or get a new passport add spouse name and then show 'married' status and get pcc ?

HoomanA

Mar 1, 2021
See that is why :) .. There isn't much information regarding the actual Oinp Filling part, and I asked couple of people on the forum who went through OINP everyone had different recommendations. So I went with with the wordings of the oinp application.

""Work History
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years
ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation.""

As the other activities part only asked parts other then paid work and education.

""Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the
age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)? *
Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since
the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training,
unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work
history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity. *""

My one job fullfills all of the oinp and express entry requirements. Other jobs are just bonus :p extra from the minimum requirement.

I put an LOE in the app for anything that i felt like i should explain and tried to make the application air tight as much as possible.

When did you file yours ?
Hi,

Do we really need to mention all the activities that we had in the past 10 years? I am in the process of completing my from and I do not know what to fill in this section.
I would appreciate it if you can shed some light on it.

Thanks