+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP No answer !!!

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear friends
I got my OINP nomination one and half month ago, later i got my ITA, due to missing documents my ITA was cancelled and requested to apply again with required documents.

I contacted the OINP people and requested to transfer my Nomination to m new profile and they requested for a new profile and Job Bank code, in few minutes i replied to them, but they were having some technical problems with their emails due to which my e-mails were not going through after couple of days i sent them the email, but its been 10 days and still no Answer :mad:

kindly advice.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
CIC is still working on technical issues. You can actually see this in my CIC page.

I reckon you need to wait for them to reply.

Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Dear friends
I got my OINP nomination one and half month ago, later i got my ITA, due to missing documents my ITA was cancelled and requested to apply again with required documents.

I contacted the OINP people and requested to transfer my Nomination to m new profile and they requested for a new profile and Job Bank code, in few minutes i replied to them, but they were having some technical problems with their emails due to which my e-mails were not going through after couple of days i sent them the email, but its been 10 days and still no Answer :mad:

kindly advice.
Hello, please advice as you have been through the same. my EE was cancelled due to incompleteness (marriage certificate). Will OINP transfer nomination to my new EE profile? what should I do?