+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Master's stream

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
Hello.. I received OINP nomination confirmation this past week through the Master's stream. During the OINP application, I showed my full-time job offer as the proof of income.

When applying for PR application with IRCC, I came across this on Schedule 4 form:

Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars

Can I show my ongoing full-time employment as proof of funds for this question? Thanks in advance.

P2410

Nov 20, 2022
Hi,

I am unsure about your query here, so I couldn't help with it.
Could you please share your timeline for the OINP application? I did submit my application a month back but no status change yet.

Reactions: iamarvnd

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
Hi,

Could you please share your timeline for the OINP application? I did submit my application a month back but no status change yet.
Hi,

This is my timeline:

Invitation to apply: Sept 20th
Application Submitted: Sept 24th
Changed to assessment: in a couple of days or so (not exactly sure)
Additional Document request: Oct 14th
Document submitted: Oct 16th
Status changed to DIP: Oct 17th
Nomination: Nov 22nd

Reactions: P2410

R999

Feb 1, 2023
Hi,

Can you get nomination?I also applied in November

Last edited:

AJVisa

Jun 16, 2023
Hello.. I received OINP nomination confirmation this past week through the Master's stream. During the OINP application, I showed my full-time job offer as the proof of income.

When applying for PR application with IRCC, I came across this on Schedule 4 form:

Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have, in Canadian dollars

Can I show my ongoing full-time employment as proof of funds for this question? Thanks in advance.
Hey
A friend of mine is also stuck on this question while applying for his OINP. Any help is appreciated!

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
I am not sure what's the requirement. What I did was show my current employment, and a letter indicating my annual salary. Along with this, I attached 3 paychecks. I don't think I showed any bank balance.

whyirccsoslow

Sep 17, 2023
Hey, @iamarvnd, did you receive AOR or any other document request after your application? How is your timeline looking? I received OINP Master's stream nomination, but in the same dilemma as you were 1 year ago.

Mariangela

Nov 1, 2023
Hi!
I hope I can get help with this: I applied to OINP under the master's stream. I got the invitation but my spouse also submitted an application for Express Entry (we are currently in the pool, not been invited yet). My question is, I'm not sure how to reply to this question in the OINP application:
Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?

And, is there any potential conflict between me being the principal applicant for OINP and my spouse being principal applicant for Express Entry?

Thank you!

AJVisa

Jun 16, 2023
Hi,

Is it possible to apply for the OINP (Master's Graduate stream) while being outside Canada? My friend got her PNP approved and she is submitting her documents while she is not in Canada. Could there be any issues with applying from outside Canada? Any response is appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Is it possible to apply for the OINP (Master's Graduate stream) while being outside Canada? My friend got her PNP approved and she is submitting her documents while she is not in Canada. Could there be any issues with applying from outside Canada? Any response is appreciated.
If eligible, yes.

arbaz_1209

Jan 3, 2024
Here is my Timeline :
Invitation to apply: Oct 30th 2023
Application Submitted: Nov 10
Changed to assessment: Not sure
Nomination: Jan 3rd 2024

My Question is: How much time is it going to take if everything goes smoothly from the day I apply for PR on IRCC to get PR card ?

Thanks in Advance

raymasonlee

Jan 5, 2024
Hi,
I have applied the OINP Master program, my score was 55 without CLB7. My question is : if I got CLB 6, which results in 0 score in language class, can I still be selected?
Thanks
Mason

raymasonlee

Jan 5, 2024
Hi,
I have applied the OINP Master program, my score was 55 without CLB7. My question is : if I got CLB 6, which results in 0 score in language class, can I still be selected?
Thanks
Mason