+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
No, not yet. The trend I've seen so far is nominations after approximately 2 weeks of DIP, and in my case it has been more than that. Hopefully this week.
What is your timeline?

kkntaxreturns

Oct 16, 2023
No, not yet. The trend I've seen so far is nominations after approximately 2 weeks of DIP, and in my case it has been more than that. Hopefully this week.
What is your timeline?
ITA: Aug 30, 2023
Submitted: Sep 8, 2023
Assessment Started: Sep 14, 2023
DIP: Not sure, but I saw the status as DIP on 05 Oct

Hoping an update this week. Good luck.

Reactions: neo_dxb

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Had a question regarding police certificate. Do I need to provide the certificates from the places I've lived for the past ten years or since age 18? For express entry I know it is for whichever period is shorter, but for PNP is it the same?

kkntaxreturns

Oct 16, 2023
Had a question regarding police certificate. Do I need to provide the certificates from the places I've lived for the past ten years or since age 18? For express entry I know it is for whichever period is shorter, but for PNP is it the same?
My consultant only asked me for the last 10 years.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the confirmation, kkntaxreturns. Big relief for me. If it was since age 18, I would then have to get certificates from 3 other countries :)
Just saw this in the imm5690e form: " You must get a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You
must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer."

There is no mention of 10 years here. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I would appreciate if you someone who already went through with the process can confirm.

Mariangela

Nov 1, 2023
Hi! I hope I can get help with this:

I applied to OINP under the master's stream. I got the invitation but my spouse also submitted an application for Express Entry (we are currently in the pool, not been invited yet). My question is, I'm not sure how to reply to this question in the OINP application:
Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?

And, is there any potential conflict between me being the principal applicant for OINP and my spouse being principal applicant for Express Entry?

Thank you so much.