+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream

Habeebat24

May 8, 2023
Someone please help! I applied through the OINP Masters stream and It has been over a month I was asked to link my application to an online account. It just says application is in progress. Can anyone tell me what the next step is from here and the timeline? Thank you.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I got approved for masters graduate stream today. I received nomination letter and certificate but the Noc code on the certificate is different from the noc job I currently do. It this a problem?

zara2023

Jul 11, 2023
Hi everyone,
Is there a specific thread in this forum that provides step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the master's stream process? If such a thread doesn't exist, would it be possible for someone with a comprehensive understanding of the process to create one and make it sticky?

I'm feeling a bit confused about the initial steps involved in submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) and the corresponding document requirements. While the website offers some instructions, I believe there may be additional information not covered. Having clear instructions would not only benefit me but also other individuals who are seeking a thorough understanding of the process.

After creating an account in One-Key-ID and completing the questionnaire to obtain my score, I received an EOI number (under file number) {I am not sure if it is the correct one}. However, I'm unsure about where to submit my documents. Do I need to wait for any further instructions or guidance?

I appreciate your time and any assistance you can provide.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
Is there a specific thread in this forum that provides step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the master's stream process? If such a thread doesn't exist, would it be possible for someone with a comprehensive understanding of the process to create one and make it sticky?

I'm feeling a bit confused about the initial steps involved in submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) and the corresponding document requirements. While the website offers some instructions, I believe there may be additional information not covered. Having clear instructions would not only benefit me but also other individuals who are seeking a thorough understanding of the process.

After creating an account in One-Key-ID and completing the questionnaire to obtain my score, I received an EOI number (under file number) {I am not sure if it is the correct one}. However, I'm unsure about where to submit my documents. Do I need to wait for any further instructions or guidance?

I appreciate your time and any assistance you can provide.
Tagging naturalgrl, legal falcon and isaidgoodday might help.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I have recently submiited my EOI. Do I wait for the nomination to come through to submit all my documents or there is some interim stage when I can do that? I submitted my EOI and not sure what is the next step. Any guidance on the next steps would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

RS20201

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I have recently submiited my EOI. Do I wait for the nomination to come through to submit all my documents or there is some interim stage when I can do that? I submitted by EOI and not sure what is the next step. Any guidance on the next steps would be much appreciated.
You will be able to upload documents only once you receive the invitation. Be very mindful of the mandatory attestation form which needs to have the date when your submitted your EOI. The stages are as follows:
1. EOI submission
2. Invitation to apply
3. Submit docs + pay fee
4. Wait for the assessment to start
5. ADR ( additional document request) if any
6. DIP (decision in progress)
7. Nomination, if approved.

Reactions: neo_dxb and Taran D

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
I got approved for masters graduate stream today. I received nomination letter and certificate but the Noc code on the certificate is different from the noc job I currently do. It this a problem?
master stream nothing to do with Job

If you have job or not doesnt really matter after u got nomination, in the nomination paper it said No job require stream.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
You will be able to upload documents only once you receive the invitation. Be very mindful of the mandatory attestation form which needs to have the date when your submitted your EOI. The stages are as follows:
1. EOI submission
2. Invitation to apply
3. Submit docs + pay fee
4. Wait for the assessment to start
5. ADR ( additional document request) if any
6. DIP (decision in progress)
7. Nomination, if approved.
Thank you so much for the detailed response, much appreciated. This certainly clarifies a lot of things!

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you so much for the detailed response, much appreciated. This certainly clarifies a lot of things!
Received the invitation to apply on the August 30th. Submitted the documents and paid the fee today (Sept 4th).

Anyone else in the group who received ITAs on August 30th?

I was curious to know if someone who went through the process knows if the PR documents submission (upon receiving the nomination that is) is online or paper based, and what is the current processing timelines?

Thanks in advance!

nickd

Sep 5, 2023
Hello everyone,

My timeline in the OINP Master Stream program:

OINP application submitted: Apr 13, 2023
EOI submitted: Apr 13, 2023
OINP - Invitation to Apply: Jun 6, 2023
OINP - ITA submission: Jun 19, 2023
Assessment started: Jul 26, 2023
Decision in Process (DIP): Aug 28, 2023
Nomination invitation: waiting.......

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

Does anybody know what is the current PR processing time for non-express entry PNP application (Masters Graduate Program)? This is upon receiving the nomination and submitting the application for PR.

Thank you!

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

My timeline in the OINP Master Stream program:

OINP application submitted: Apr 13, 2023
EOI submitted: Apr 13, 2023
OINP - Invitation to Apply: Jun 6, 2023
OINP - ITA submission: Jun 19, 2023
Assessment started: Jul 26, 2023
Decision in Process (DIP): Aug 28, 2023