+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream

FNOTT

Aug 9, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I applied under Masters Graduate stream on Apr 11, 2022. My Timeline:
Apr 11, 2022: Submitted
Aug 6, 2022: Assessment
It took almost 4 months to start assessing my application! They are taking insane amount of time to process an application. Is there anyone else waiting such long time like me? I am losing my patience on OINP. My PGWP will expire in 10 months!

Reactions: Miracle2018

khan.mohammed38

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,
It took almost 4 months to start assessing my application! They are taking insane amount of time to process an application. Is there anyone else waiting such long time like me? I am losing my patience on OINP. My PGWP will expire in 10 months!
hey, same here,whats ur status as of now. ?
mine moved to DIP and its there for quite some time.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi Everyone,
What's the update now on your application?

I applied September 21st
Assessment Started 3rd November

Reactions: Habeebat24

SB22

Nov 10, 2022
Hello all I got invitation to apply I. August 2022 , applied on September 13,2022 and now in assessment..said application complete before Assessment status

P2410

Nov 20, 2022
What's the update now on your application?

I applied September 21st
Assessment Started 3rd November

Hi Muhammad,
Could you tell me what's the status of your OINP application now?
I submitted mine under the OINP master's stream on the 6th NOV but the status is still the same as submitted.

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi Muhammad,
Could you tell me what's the status of your OINP application now?
I submitted mine under the OINP master's stream on the 6th NOV but the status is still the same as submitted.
Hello, I have applied for masters stream on 4th of feb, and got my status changed to assessment as of now. can you let me know what is the update of your file.

P2410

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, I have applied for masters stream on 4th of feb, and got my status changed to assessment as of now. can you let me know what is the update of your file.
Hi,
Mine application was approved around 20 days after its status changed to assessment.

Reactions: dharmin

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi,
Mine application was approved around 20 days after its status changed to assessment.
Thank you for your response. May I know what is the next step after getting nomination. Like where or how to apply for PR.
I also got 1 year of NOC category B job. So I was wondering am I eligible to apply for express entry?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Thank you for your response. May I know what is the next step after getting nomination. Like where or how to apply for PR.
I also got 1 year of NOC category B job. So I was wondering am I eligible to apply for express entry?
You dont even know that this nomination is not valid for express entry?
Job experience doesn't matter here. If you have 1 year NOC B experience better apply in CEC. That's 12 months.

RS20201

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

I completed my MS in April 2023 and have the Completion Letter and Official Transcript from the University.
  1. Do we need to wait for the official degree certificate (to be conferred in June 2023), or can I submit the OINP Masters EOI with just the completion letter and transcript.
  2. Are we allowed to add documents once the application has been submitted? One of the docs requested is NOA (Notice of Assessment), that i believe will be issued by CRA only in June/ July. Can I submit my OINP Masters EOI now and add the NOA to the application later in June/ July?
Thank you.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

I completed my MS in April 2023 and have the Completion Letter and Official Transcript from the University.
  1. Do we need to wait for the official degree certificate (to be conferred in June 2023), or can I submit the OINP Masters EOI with just the completion letter and transcript.
  2. Are we allowed to add documents once the application has been submitted? One of the docs requested is NOA (Notice of Assessment), that i believe will be issued by CRA only in June/ July. Can I submit my OINP Masters EOI now and add the NOA to the application later in June/ July?
Thank you.
Yeah EOI you can do it

But after getting ITA i believe you need ur main doc