+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream- Processing Status- Lets all gather here.

SatyakeB

Sep 12, 2017
Hi, has anyone received their nomination for the OINP Masters Graduate Stream for the March 9th ITA? Currently, status still shows submitted almost crossed 110 days. Others please share if any of you have received any confirmations?

Thanks

Anamika1410

May 14, 2022
Hi, has anyone received their nomination for the OINP Masters Graduate Stream for the March 9th ITA? Currently, status still shows submitted almost crossed 110 days. Others please share if any of you have received any confirmations?

Thanks
Did you receive your nomination?
I got master graduate stream ITA on 30th March and submitted my profile on 12th April, but still no update on it yet

Hmmm

Star Member
Jan 31, 2022

Thanks
You are not alone in this. OINP is sluggish with the processing and blaming everything on Election. Mine is 90 days and still appears as submitted when they have promised a 60 day processing time.

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi everyone,
Quick question what happens after they process your application? I got an ITA today but not sure what happens after when I submit my application

RishiRShah

Jul 23, 2022
Hello, My PNP Masters application is moved to assessment and I am currently in India. While submitting a PR application to IRCC after coming back to canada. Do I need to get a new PCC?

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, my friend just finish his master studies and got a completion letter from university so he could get his POWP, but university told him that because he finished the master earlier than expected, he has to wait for the diploma until the binning of next year. Question is: Can one apply to the OINP master stream with the Completion letter?. or he has to wait for diploma before applying?

Thanks in advance

erziepp

Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys I need help...

I got DM on ECAS on 29 July 2022. Since then I have been waiting for portal 1 but nothing happens.

I applied through OINP (Master's stream 2020), paper-based.

Anyone can share with me your timeline or experience? I'm wondering how long it takes between receipt of DM and portal 1. The wait time of OINP is really stressful and painfully long.

Habeebat24

May 8, 2023
Someone please help! I applied through the OINP Masters stream and It has been over a month I was asked to link my application to an online account. It just says application is in progress. Can anyone tell me what the next step is from here and the timeline? Thank you.