+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate Stream DATE Criteria should be met

zoiiz

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys,

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream Here it says "You must have legally lived in Ontario for at least one year in the past two years before you apply".

However in the attestation form which is to be submitted when applying after being invited to apply dictates "The Attestation Form should be completed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP." and within it says "I attest/confirm that as of the date my EOI was registered electronically: I met all the prescribed stream criteria necessary to be approved..."

So, by which date exactly do I need to meet all criteria, the EOI date or the application submission date? I've been studying and living in Ontario for over 6 years and within the past two years started living in Ontario since Sep 7, 2021. If it was the EOI date, I would need to wait for the next draw, and if it's the other, I would be able to apply within in a few days.

Called the office and their answer isn't clear, anyone had similar experience that can be shared? Thank you so very much!

clareb

Feb 22, 2023
What will be the correct date to be filled in the "My EOI was registered with the OINP electronically on?"