+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters and PhD Stream 2018 - PR Paper Based

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Here is how I got my file number and to monitor OINP's updates page.
1. Get a Ontario Onekey account.
2. Get a Distill web monitor plug-in in Chrome. You can use paid(Cloud monitoring) or free version (local Chrome browser monitoring, and you must keep your browser on).
3. Setup a watch-list to check http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html every 10 to 30 mins."

Wow, I don't know why it never occurred to me to set up a program to watch the site.
I just manually stalked it all day everyday LOL
This tip would've really been useful a few months ago!
Thanks for Sharing
Work Smarter Not Harder

bella2017

Mar 26, 2018
Is there anyone still in the "submitted" status?
Submitted under the OINP Master Stream on February 6th and did not get any updates yet...

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Is there anyone still in the "submitted" status?
Submitted under the OINP Master Stream on February 6th and did not get any updates yet...
Hey Bella
Maybe send OINP an email asking for an update.
I know generally OINP wants us to be patient but persons with your submission date and later have been getting updates.
It can't hurt to ask them whats up.

bella2017

Mar 26, 2018
Hey Bella
Maybe send OINP an email asking for an update.
I know generally OINP wants us to be patient but persons with your submission date and later have been getting updates.
It can't hurt to ask them whats up.
Thanks DPT, I already sent them two emails and just got the general response that they were dealing with a large volume of applications currently and asked me to be patient...

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks DPT, I already sent them two emails and just got the general response that they were dealing with a large volume of applications currently and asked me to be patient...
I know the waiting is hard :(
Hopefully you'll hear something by next week

AdamAZ

Apr 3, 2018
OINP master stream
Submitted: Jan 30, 2018
Assessment: March 7, 2018.
Decision in Progress: March 21, 2018

Reactions: DPT

Vitasta

Apr 8, 2018
Submitted: January 30, 2018
Assessment: March 7, 2018
DIP: March 20, 2018

Could you please let me know what are the steps and the processing time for each step, after receiving the nomination?

Reactions: AdamAZ