+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Master Stream - Missing Files after Submitting the Application

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Muhammad679
I did the same mistake; wrote a wrong date on the attestation form.
Submitted the application on December 22nd.
However, I received a cancellation letter today December 30th.
Did you send the new form before or after receiving the cancellation letter?

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: Muhammad679

Leommon

Apr 5, 2022
Hi,

Did you get any cancellation letter in the first place ?

Or you sumbitted the missing document before receiving any response from them ?

Thanks
Hi, I submitted the missing file by email and got a receipt email. I didn't get any cancellation letter.

Reactions: omarkh17

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Muhammad679
I did the same mistake; wrote a wrong date on the attestation form.
Submitted the application on December 22nd.
However, I received a cancellation letter today December 30th.
Did you send the new form before or after receiving the cancellation letter?

Thanks
omg bro thats so freaking sad, i gave them new attestation file next day this email address: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

I got my ITA on sep 20th and i applied on sep 21, although they gave me 14 days i was an idiot i rushed and suffer for that whole week. i called they said email them with file no. i did. but luckily they replied me very quick, 4 days

Reactions: omarkh17

assunny89

Dec 13, 2023
They replied me like this
They are very fast less than 4 days i got reply

Ontario Nominee (MLITSD)
9:56 PM (16 minutes ago)
Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

This email confirms receipt of your correspondence and it has been added to your file.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration
Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development | Ministère du Travail, de la Formation et du Développement des compétences
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
4th floor | 4e étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON M7A 1V4
Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374
Email | Courrier électronique : ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca
Website | Portail : www.ontario.ca/OINP | www.ontario.ca/POCI
Hi Mohammad Brother,

I made the same mistake and sent an email to oinp today. Last date of submission is 19 december but since i have submitted the attestation form i cannot update it. I am worrying will they update my new signed attestation form and remove the older one? Can you please guide me. I sent email on ontarionominee@ontario.ca with correct signed date form today but did not get any response.

preetshah

Feb 5, 2024
Hi Mohammad Brother,

I made the same mistake and sent an email to oinp today. Last date of submission is 19 december but since i have submitted the attestation form i cannot update it. I am worrying will they update my new signed attestation form and remove the older one? Can you please guide me. I sent email on ontarionominee@ontario.ca with correct signed date form today but did not get any response.
Did you get a reply from them??