+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Master Stream - Missing Files after Submitting the Application

Leommon

Apr 5, 2022
Hey guys,

I just submit my application tonight (2022-Apr-05).
Although I checked several times, I still forgot to upload my previous Study Permit and Work Permit.

Edit:
I'm applying for Master Stream (OINP).
For the status documents, I only submitted my current PGWP (work permit) and forgot to submit my previous documents.

I have already made the payment and it seems there is no way for me to re-submit or edit the files.
I'm wondering if there is a way for me to update the missing files.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: max5571

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
I can't say for sure what they will do in your case, but based on my experience when I applied through this stream and forgot a document, they sent the application back and forced me to wait for a new ITA.

Leommon

Apr 5, 2022
I can't say for sure what they will do in your case, but based on my experience when I applied through this stream and forgot a document, they sent the application back and forced me to wait for a new ITA.
Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I guess that could be the case... I'm wondering if you got the refund at that time. Thank you!

saifullah09

Sep 22, 2022
Hey guys,

Although I checked several times, I still forgot to upload my previous Study Permit and Work Permit.

Edit:
For the status documents, I only submitted my current PGWP (work permit) and forgot to submit my previous documents.

I have already made the payment and it seems there is no way for me to re-submit or edit the files.

Thank you in advance!
Hi,
Did you get any response that your application was rejected?
Thank you

max5571

Sep 23, 2022
Hey guys,

Edit:

Thank you in advance!
Bro, What happened in your case? I having the same problem. I was an idiot didnt read fill those forms blindly. They invited me with 34 points i dont think i'll get this opportunity ever again. I am planning to suicide if they rejected my file.

saifullah09

Sep 22, 2022
Bro, What happened in your case? I having the same problem. I was an idiot didnt read fill those forms blindly. They invited me with 34 points i dont think i'll get this opportunity ever again. I am planning to suicide if they rejected my file.
I did the same and that’s how I found this thread.
Let’s wait for the reply.

max5571

Sep 23, 2022
saifullah09
I think thats not a big issue because u already submitted your work permit

I missed the attestation form, i didnt uploaded. Its mention incomplete documents will return back to me and refunded me the money. I will never have more than 34 score. I am soo doomed right now.

saifullah09

Sep 22, 2022
saifullah09
I think thats not a big issue because u already submitted your work permit

I missed the attestation form, i didnt uploaded. Its mention incomplete documents will return back to me and refunded me the money. I will never have more than 34 score. I am soo doomed right now.
This is important document, I did see a lot about rejection if attestation is missing