+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP lCT NOI received candidates... Lets connect here

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Everyone , Please can I use my brother's account as my proof of settlement funds or does the money need to be transferred into my Canada's account.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hey, is the oinp registration closed? I have just created the profile. my crs is 378, 2+ experience, holds a 4 year bachelors degree on engineering...... will i get the PT?

Last edited:

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Wait a minute. If she´s your accompanying spouse, you don´t need that.

They consider the balances from your account, accompanying spouse account or joint account.

What OINP will ask from you in this case is for a letter from her or from the bank indicating that you have access to such funds. As stated in the OINP guide:

"If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds."

I´ll provide a public notarized proxy letter from each of her two accounts, as brazilian law demands such. You should search about how does it work in your country.

If her funds were raised prior to six months, you´ll need the gift deed anyway. But since the money was sent to her account, the gift must be from whomever has sent it to her (highlighting the transaction and showing the donor´s transaction couterpart helps enourmously).
Well again thanks for being a huge help in this matter.

Money will be transfered to my spouse bank account recently previously her account is having almost zero balance.

Now her mother is giving her money and hence she is giving to me.

As u stated if i show the bank statement of my accompanying spouse ( having almost zero balance for last months and suddenly a transaction of such huge amount) then i attach an affidavit from her mother that its a gift .

Now do i need or ontario require that to show her mothers bank statement as well? Her mother has no bank account and she will be giving in cash.

Pls help further

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
There is hope guys

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is hope guys

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
The language (targeted , lowered) suggest that they already sent the NOI for these occupations, it doesn't clearly say that they will continue..

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
they updated today, so its obvious they will invite again, also they would've notified that the limit has been reached. rather than post a new notification for it

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hello
Anyone who has submitted the application? I am still in docimentation phase before application. Once documentation is completed then iwill apply

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please help..I am an IT professional and my NOC is 2174.My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Hello all, Whoever received NOI, can you please help us in understanding the process ?
1. Is the NOI usually emailed to our personal id or should we check our EE account ?
2. What is is usual timing to receive ?
3. Should we create a new profile ? or existing is enough ?

NOC 2171|| CRS 350

Reactions: aleekhan1