+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP lCT NOI received candidates... Lets connect here

simoblue

Jun 30, 2017
I got an NOI from Ontario as well. My CRS is 365 and NOC is 2133. I am confused if I'll be accepted for OPNP with my CRS score. hope anyone can advise

winter13

Jun 30, 2017
Hi. My spouse received NOI yesterday, our CRSscore is 362 under HCP (IT Sector). However, he finished Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from our country but as per ECA report the Canadian equivalency is 'Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). We are wondering if we can still apply? Or is there any way that they can consider our application? He is willing to study to Ontario if ever or any condition. 1500 CAD is non-refundable that is why we are torn.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi,

I have 375 crs with NOC 2171. I have created profile in April. But I have not received NOI from Ontario. Why ? Any idea ? Plz help.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi. My spouse received NOI yesterday, our CRSscore is 362 under HCP (IT Sector). However, he finished Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from our country but as per ECA report the Canadian equivalency is 'Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). We are wondering if we can still apply? Or is there any way that they can consider our application? He is willing to study to Ontario if ever or any condition. 1500 CAD is non-refundable that is why we are torn.
ONIP requires a minimum bachelors degree. Im not sure if there is a way out

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Property is not accepted a POF, u need to liquidate it and show the funds
What about cash that i have in hand ... I have cash more than the lico requirement. I have purchased prize bonds which do not have bank stataemnt.

Anyone pls help how can i show cash as proof of funds having no bank statement

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
What about cash that i have in hand ... I have cash more than the lico requirement. I have purchased prize bonds which do not have bank stataemnt.

Anyone pls help how can i show cash as proof of funds having no bank statement
U have to deposit that in ur account and show source of that cash to bank which can be used a POF

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
U have to deposit that in ur account and show source of that cash to bank which can be used a POF
Yes thats not an issue.. I can deposit amount in bank.. But how do i show bank statement for last 6 months while i will be depositing it now in the bank i have got NOI and how do i show bank statement for last 6 months while submitting application to oinp

zcgfwpj

Jun 23, 2017
I got one too, but I have not applied yet. Still trying to translate my working contract stuff. I am wondering if any one performed a physical exam yet?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I'm watching many people worried about settlement funds.

Yes, you have to show six months worth of balances, but your FINAL balance must match at least the minimum amount required, not the entire period. However, the six month statements are required exactly to know if there's any usual movement to the applicant's account. If you amassed those funds during this period, it is highly recommended that you attach any documents proving the source of the money - car sale document, real estate document, gift deed or any other transaction document that proves the source of the funds. Remember that everything that isn't in english or French must have a certified translation attached.

When I visited the OINP portal, the HCP option was available for registration. They're probably closing and opening periodically to avoid an overload.

ronakmsc_01

Jun 8, 2014
Please add me in this group.. I have received NOI on Friday. Having CRS score 341 and NOC is 2133.. I am still not registered in eportal..
I want to keep documents ready as per checklist and then register.. is it ok?