+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP lCT NOI received candidates... Lets connect here

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Everyone, I got OINP as well yesterday. My score is 393. I just got onekey created and after that it gave application intake reached. Please do post if any successfully creates an application

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi Everyone, I got OINP as well yesterday. My score is 393. I just got onekey created and after that it gave application intake reached. Please do post if any successfully creates an application
Did u completed profile and submitted fees? As I m still completing my application

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
I also got NOI today morning but unfortunately I have required funds in my account only for last four months.
Will they reject my application for that?

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
When is the proof of funds is required... I have a property in the name of my spouse which i can sell anytime.. But no funds in my bank account

So pls help should i create profile on oinp e filling or i need to arrange mo ey in my account first

Help required

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
for the proof of funds - last 6 months statement from online banking are enough? or do we need a letter from bank with sign and stamp?

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Got my NOI last night, after 12:00am but saw it this morning. I have CRS 373 and an ICT NOC.

I tried to go and register my OINP profile, but all I get is the "reached intake limit" screen, screenshot below.

Has anybody been able to get through after this? If I had tried earlier, last night would it have gotten through?

Hi

Can I ask you that what is your NOC?

Thanks

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?

Hi

Can I ask you that what is your NOC?

Thanks