Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
i have a situation, when i was student in hospitality managment in canada i was offered part time job as steward, after two months i got promoted to line cook, since then i was part time line cook but when i finished my study and become a full time worker my employer convert that job into full time line cook, now its going to be a year in next month working as a full time line cook on Post graduation work permit. i wanted to apply for oinp when i asked my employer to give me job offer he gave me the old job contract ( job offer) which i signed as a steward, he said he cannot change this but he would give a employment letter in which he would state my job duties my wage and my current job title (Cook), my work history and job changes ( from steward to cook). In the Employer form he filled all the detailed according to my current job. would it be a problem if i submit that with my oinp application or Would that letter support my application and the changes that had been made in a job? will Oinp consider my application? kindly reply