+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- International student with Job offer April, 2019 applicants lets connect here...!!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I don’t think it’s that easy
I’ve been trying to be a permanent resident for about 1 year

My Express Entry is 350 , but the minimum point is 450

If there is anything I don’t know, please tell me

I want to get Permanent resident
Same here :( , I am willing to apply for more than one stream :-(

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I don’t think it’s that easy
I’ve been trying to be a permanent resident for about 1 year

My Express Entry is 350 , but the minimum point is 450

If there is anything I don’t know, please tell me

I want to get Permanent resident
what do you mean by express entry is 350 ? how come its 350?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
yeah , but what about any OINP stream?
It depends on the applicant because there are other ways to get immigrated to canada. However, the requirements and the conditions may be different.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I emailed ONIP last week

This is there reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

The Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream will remain paused at the present time. Due to high demand, this stream has already reached its registration intake limit for 2019.

The OINP will continue to monitor intake of applications across all streams and will determine when intake to the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream will be re-opened to support nominations in 2020.

Please continue to monitor the OINP Updates pagefor news, announcements and program developments

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

Email | Courrier électronique :ontarionominee@ontario.ca |candidatontarien@ontario.ca

Website | Portail : www.ontario.ca/OINP |www.ontario.ca/POCI

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message. GN

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I emailed ONIP last week

This is there reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

The Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream will remain paused at the present time. Due to high demand, this stream has already reached its registration intake limit for 2019.

The OINP will continue to monitor intake of applications across all streams and will determine when intake to the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream will be re-opened to support nominations in 2020.

Please continue to monitor the OINP Updates pagefor news, announcements and program developments

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Email | Courrier électronique :ontarionominee@ontario.ca |candidatontarien@ontario.ca

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message. GN
might be , in late this year or early next year the OINP International Stream will re-open.... finger crossed

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I emailed ONIP last week

This is there reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Hey .. can we apply
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream??
what are the pros and cons for this stream

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hey guys i have worst scenario i got nomination in June and i sent my File on August 21. it has been a month my Application Still not delivered by the canada post, it still says In-transit i am preparing for another Submission. i was told by Canada Post that my Parcel has lost. Could this happen? Does anyone has contact number of CPC Nova scotia? any suggestions are welcomed...!!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hey guys i have worst scenario i got nomination in June and i sent my File on August 21. it has been a month my Application Still not delivered by the canada post, it still says In-transit i am preparing for another Submission. i was told by Canada Post that my Parcel has lost. Could this happen? Does anyone has contact number of CPC Nova scotia? any suggestions are welcomed...!!
Hey what happend with your application now? dont ever such things via regular Canada post , did you submit your documents?

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
they
Hey what happend with your application now? dont ever such things via regular Canada post , did you submit your documents?
they didnt find my application i had to prepare all the documents and it took me extra two months. Go through my signature you will find a clear understanding. i used FEDEX now.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
they
they didnt find my application i had to prepare all the documents and it took me extra two months. Go through my signature you will find a clear understanding. i used FEDEX now.
All the best ... ! I can see underneath your signature.... I am so stressed waiting for OINP stream ....
my points are lower because I cant arrange letter from overseas employment from backhome... really stressed.... :(

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
All the best ... ! I can see underneath your signature.... I am so stressed waiting for OINP stream ....
my points are lower because I cant arrange letter from overseas employment from backhome... really stressed.... :(
Wait for the next allocation for 2019 and apply as soon as possible.

Reactions: seena

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wait for the next allocation for 2019 and apply as soon as possible.

Hi Ravi,
I have a quick question, how long the OINP process takes after approval to be eligible for EE federal nomination?
I mean, if for say you approved at June 19th , so when will OINP will allow you to apply for Express Entry?

Regards,

Last edited:

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hi Ravi,
I have a quick question, how long the OINP process takes after approval to be eligible for EE federal nomination?
I mean, if for say you approved at June 19th , so when will OINP will allow you to apply for Express Entry?

Regards,
As long as you prepare your documents. by the way its not an express entry, i mean the OINP ISJO is paper based and the nomination is not valid for express entry. Express entry streams are different like HUman capital etc