+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- International student with Job offer April, 2019 applicants lets connect here...!!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Foreign worker stream is someone has atleast 2 years of work experience before job offer.

International graduate stream require after completion of education within 2 years of that education having job offer.

Please kindly double check and remaining other requirements of employer and employee under ontario pnp stream.

Thanks
Thanks for the information.

Reactions: aquarius1

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I just contacted the Ontario Provincial nominee and the staff informed me that the Employer Job offer: International student stream has reached it limit for 2019. I'm currently working in Canada and that was meant to be my last resort (cause I'm not eligible for any)

Is there any order stream I can apply for Permanent Residence

Reactions: luxixi

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I just contacted the Ontario Provincial nominee and the staff informed me that the Employer Job offer: International student stream has reached it limit for 2019. I'm currently working in Canada and that was meant to be my last resort (cause I'm not eligible for any)

give me your whats app number I will let you know and try to help you.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,

hi Zupermarn, could you please tell me how you contacted nominee department? by phone or email? but in the website they said they will reopen later this year.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hi, I submitted my file under the same stream on 19 may, 2019. The status changed to DIP about a week ago. How long do you think it takes to get the result and is there any chance of rejection now?
dont worry you will get your nomination within a week. Usually it takes two weeks to get the nomination after DIP.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
wow. Thank you so much. I didn't know about this

I will get my Employeer to fill this out ASAP

Also, is there any other form I need to fill out.
Please advise
there is a Checklist available on the Website you can download it and go through.

Reactions: zupermarn

seena

Apr 30, 2015
GUYS!!!!

Ontario opened the EMPLOYER JOB OFFER: Foreign Worker Stream,
I currently reside in Canada and I also work here?! Is this something I can apply for ?

And also, what is the difference between the Foreign Worker Stream and the International Student Stream?
hey , Foreign worker stream needs minimum 2 years work experience inside the Canada of particular NOC suitable for you, and if you considering your previous back home work experience, it also need to be under same NOC category and the previous work experience not more that 5 years before.... the requirements are very complex under Foreign worker stream

Reactions: zupermarn

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am hoping OINP will open International student stream... :(, this is not fair if they wouldnt open this stream

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hi Zupermarn, could you please tell me how you contacted nominee department? by phone or email? but in the website they said they will reopen later this year.
I called them directly on Friday afternoon.

I was on hold for about 30 minutes......

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hey , Foreign worker stream needs minimum 2 years work experience inside the Canada of particular NOC suitable for you, and if you considering your previous back home work experience, it also need to be under same NOC category and the previous work experience not more that 5 years before.... the requirements are very complex under Foreign worker stream
That's the thing. I only have 1.6 years of experience

Reactions: seena and Ravi saab

seena

Apr 30, 2015
That's the thing. I only have 1.6 years of experience
do you think any other category suitable for you other than International student stream?

because some people said, if you get job then your will get PR easily, I dont know why they are saying thats why I am little curious if any other stream could work

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
do you think any other category suitable for you other than International student stream?

because some people said, if you get job then your will get PR easily, I dont know why they are saying thats why I am little curious if any other stream could work
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE one year of experience you can apply your pr with express entry.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

I don’t think it’s that easy
I’ve been trying to be a permanent resident for about 1 year

My Express Entry is 350 , but the minimum point is 450

If there is anything I don’t know, please tell me

I want to get Permanent resident