Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello Guys!

For OINP application do we need to pay extra for the dependent children under 18 or is it included in the 1500 CAD approx i will pay be paying?

Please guide anyone !!
For OINP, no.

For federal PR application, yes.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
International Student Stream
NOI Received:
May 9/2023
Submitted: May 20/2023
DIP: June 20/2023
Nomination: Jan 26/2024

It took more than 8 months. All the best for everyone!!!
Hey what was your noc?

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have a question, if I get nomination for OINP international graduate stream, how do I apply for PR through federal government, because I dont think I'm eligible for Express entry as I only have 3 months of work experience and you need atleast 1 year to be eligible for express entry under any program. I am so confused if I do get nominated what to do next. Is there any non-express entry way of applying for PR for PNP nominations?
My timeline
Invitation: 09/01/2024
Submitted: 13/01/2024
Assessment: 27/02/24

Thanks in advance for response

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi Everyone,
I have a question, if I get nomination for OINP international graduate stream, how do I apply for PR through federal government, because I dont think I'm eligible for Express entry as I only have 3 months of work experience and you need atleast 1 year to be eligible for express entry under any program. I am so confused if I do get nominated what to do next. Is there any non-express entry way of applying for PR for PNP nominations?
My timeline
Invitation: 09/01/2024
Submitted: 13/01/2024
Assessment: 27/02/24

Thanks in advance for response
OINP International Student stream is a non-EE PNP. You cannot apply under EE if you receive this nomination.

For Non-EE PNP Federal PR application, see this link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/non-express-entry/apply.html

Reactions: vaibhavvj

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I already submitted my application for OINP IS but forgot to declare my co-op work experience, should I email OINP to have it added?
Co-op experience doesnot add any value to the case.
It can be used for "Intended resisdence in Ontario" as supporting document.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey do we get ADR before DIP or after DIP?

vinesh3003

Jan 4, 2024
Hi, I have OINP application International Student Stream in DIP state however I just received refusal to my PGWP extension application which means I can no longer work for the employer. What are my options? Does it impact my OINP application?

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi, I have OINP application International Student Stream in DIP state however I just received refusal to my PGWP extension application which means I can no longer work for the employer. What are my options? Does it impact my OINP application?
First thing is to stop working.
Do you have visitor visa ?
Get visitor record

Wait for the OINP Approval

mohan24

Mar 14, 2024
Hi, I received the invite for OINP student stream on March 12th. My employer filled the employer form and giving current working letter but in current working letter they are not adding my duties and responsibilities. Can someone please advise what can be done at this point? Even my original offer letter doesn't have the duties and resposibility. Please help.

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi, I received the invite for OINP student stream on March 12th. My employer filled the employer form and giving current working letter but in current working letter they are not adding my duties and responsibilities. Can someone please advise what can be done at this point? Even my original offer letter doesn't have the duties and resposibility. Please help.
You have to get it done . no other options.

in the below link check the "Job offer" section. it clearly explains it.
https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-international-student-stream-applicant#section-4

You have 14 days to submit, you need to rush.

betozaler

Aug 31, 2021
Colombia
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hi everyone, my wife got the ita for the oinp international student, and we are filling up the forms, but there is a step when they ask about is she ever submitted an application to the ircc for permanent residence. we have a express entry profile on the pool, so we need to put the number of the profile there? because they ask about an Ircc file number, and "where was the application submitted" can I answer IRCC ONLINE? Thank you for your help.

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi everyone, my wife got the ita for the oinp international student, and we are filling up the forms, but there is a step when they ask about is she ever submitted an application to the ircc for permanent residence. we have a express entry profile on the pool, so we need to put the number of the profile there? because they ask about an Ircc file number, and "where was the application submitted" can I answer IRCC ONLINE? Thank you for your help.
not required. it is only profile you created , you really didnot apply for PR .

Reactions: betozaler

betozaler

Aug 31, 2021
Colombia
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bogota
not required. it is only profile you created , you really didnot apply for PR .
Thank you for your reply.

Another one question, is she put in the EOI that she had an earning a least one year in the last 5 years less than 40k, (around 20k), we know that step don't give her points, but we declared that earning in the EOI, so we need to add the Noa in with the application? Or is not necessary because that don't give her points?. Thanks.

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Thank you for your reply.

Another one question, is she put in the EOI that she had an earning a least one year in the last 5 years less than 40k, (around 20k), we know that step don't give her points, but we declared that earning in the EOI, so we need to add the Noa in with the application? Or is not necessary because that don't give her points?. Thanks.
Add the Notice of Assesment , doesn't matter if that adds points or not. it will act as some kind of proof that your are earning / earned / working . This also supports your "Intention of Residence"

Reactions: betozaler